[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Swarm City bros, are you worried about the lack of hype?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: swarmlogo.png (1KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
swarmlogo.png
1KB, 200x200px
Swarm City bros, are you worried about the lack of hype? Hype level zero.
>>
I'm seeing some whale activity on this one over the past 10 minutes. Large bids and buys.
>>
AHHHHHH SELL
>>
File: Untitled.png (33KB, 760x431px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
33KB, 760x431px
SELL SELL SELL
>>
>>2322876
>https://cointelegraph.com/news/arcade-city-aka-uber-killer-hard-forks-founder-claims-fraud

this coin is a complete scam. its price including ath is always manipulated by whales. if you hate money. buy in

asking yourself why no one is talkkng or hyping this ? its literally going no where. get ready for a huge dump once boardwalk is released.

screencap this for posterity
>>
Didn't the dude who dev for arcade city and scammed a ton of ppl just rename his coin this?
>>
No, king
>>
>>2322996
no, he parted ways. arcade city still exists, it's now a completely different project.
>>
Literally a scam I saw it on google news
>>
lol the people in here calling this a scam are like the liberals on mainstream media calling Trump a russian spy. You're all a team of shitcoin pumpers who feel threatened by a coin that has actual potential to do something useful in the world, because you're greedy lazy losers who want to pump coins for a living.
>>
Whoever says that swt is a scam, either he is fuding to buy more or became a coiner last week.
Manipulated by whales? yes sometimes, but whales are longterm on this. The same whales that where long on eth, literally.
Check whose father is in the board of the company (spoiler: last name BUTERIN)and EITHER BUY OR SFTU
>>
>>2322927
>>2323019
>>2323077
seem kinda salty lad
>>
>>2323077
Fucking pumpers n dumpers. Real man hodl coins of value
>>
>>2323163
What would I be salty about? I'm a long term holder and am way up right now.
>>
>>2322876
http://www.strawpoll.me/13131351

Queer boy missed every moon and he's desperately hoping swarm will be his ticket lol he's literally crying right now hahahahaha
>>
File: IMG_4190.jpg (17KB, 207x182px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4190.jpg
17KB, 207x182px
>>2323328
This is the guy bought at the ath. He's losing it and crying on discord lol. Do my straw poll
>>
http://thelavaflow.com/dodge-draft-tlf063/

start listening around 25 min
>>
Currently SWT is a shitcoin. They dont have a good team, most of their team consists of marketers but as can be seen with their bitcointalk announcement, their youtube, their website it's amateur hour. If you look at the Github, the second most prolific contributor to their boardwalk has no identity other than faffydee. Who is he and what is his real name? They have no roadmap as to what will happen after boardwalk and they have no timeline. They have no mobile app developers and everything will be done within the browser. For something like this to succeed, you NEED a mobile app. You NEED informational videos. What kind of shit product are tehy selling that they can't even hire some freelance dude to create a simple video for them to post on their website? What kind of amateur project is this that they don't even have their own white paper and are just recycling the Arcade City whitepaper even though they're trying to distance themselves from that project? Where is the team members page on their website? It isn't even clear who is officially working on it.
>>
>>2323158
This right here. This has some legit potential. Go and have a read at the market place/exchange idea with built in smart contracts and market places being created via hash tags denoted to them.

> If nothing else/wanting to disregard your average normie selling fucking fake pearls -
Think of your average drug dealer/knee capper service. Instead of having the additional process of going through some shady middle man to keep funds until services rendered and being worried you will be scammed out of your money i.e. once you send bitcoin there's no way to get it back. Instead with this, its all done on the platform which holds until both parties needs have been fulfilled. Also think about the ease it creates - Today some dealer sells x coke, tomorrow he pays some knee capper x amount etc. Using the same unit of exchange with less worry about being scammed (reputation system also coming apparently)

Also consider the low supply of around 7 million which is capped at 10m. This isnt another shit coin with x billion supply out there which basically always shackles it to < $1. Already at sub $4-5 usd with less than 1m 24 hr volume. What happens if/when this fucker explodes?

Ofc this is assuming the devs are on point and the platform decently works. No real gains to be made by waiting until then though.
>>
>>2323158
>buy or don't criticise my coin
The circlejerking is stronger here than on reddit
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.