[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No one actually gives a fuck about the technology behind these

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

File: 1489430047835.gif (179KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
1489430047835.gif
179KB, 375x375px
No one actually gives a fuck about the technology behind these coins at all, right? It's all just about what will make you rich faster?
>>
>>2322704
for the shit coins you are right

there are ones i have pretty heavy stake in because I do believe in the tech. Some of them are just too long term for some of these spaghetti hands.
>>
I bought a coin named "Kids"
It's just memes. Meme's all the way down.
>>
File: 1491536909857.jpg (132KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1491536909857.jpg
132KB, 750x1334px
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
That's the reality for most people, and then they wonder why they lose all their money in a scam.
>>
>>2322704
I don't give a flying fuck about blockchain, I just want to get rich fast. Fuck vitalik and fuck satoshi, those 2 faggot autists. I want my lambo then I'm out of this nigger fad.
>>
File: 1473016041306.jpg (144KB, 618x597px) Image search: [Google]
1473016041306.jpg
144KB, 618x597px
Fuck technology, buy high sell low. Am I right guys because every new shitcoin is the new Eth.
>>
File: 1495659866351.jpg (101KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1495659866351.jpg
101KB, 540x960px
Listen up you retarded faggots. The more of you fucking idiot NEETS keep laughing out loud about your paltry gains, the more the world will think crypto is a scam. Crypto is legitimate, but your moon and kids faggotry is going to deter investors because anyone with a triple digit IQ who spends 15 minutes reading about crypto would understand you're trying to scam them with you shit coins.

1st blood, kids, moon coin are all fucking joke coins and you are literally involved in a ponzi scheme as you attempt to trick people into investing more so you can sell your bags. You are pieces of shit. Kill yourselves.
>>
File: 1428725075519.png (18KB, 780x620px) Image search: [Google]
1428725075519.png
18KB, 780x620px
>>
>>2322758

hahahah.

its all true.
>>
i bought eth because microsoft was a sponsor at one of their events

every open source coin is replicable so the technology part doesn't matter too much, most are based of the litecoin files on github
>>
File: 1450931954482.jpg (22KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1450931954482.jpg
22KB, 400x400px
>>2322758
cant hear you over my KIDS-powered lambo
>>
>>2322837
lol nigger kids as a 15 btc market cap. I literally make that every other day flipping DGB. Maybe instead of trying to scam people you could spend sometime actually researching good coins to invest in, and instead of making a few hundred or thousand you'd be making hundreds of thousands and actually buy a lambo. But I'm sure you won't do that because you're a retarded faggot.
>>
>>2322722
come on...
>>
>>2323264
It's a 15 btc market cap that just reached 20btc.

That's insane.

Fuck off retard
>>
>>2322758
Making serious coin tho.
I'm up 12k this month. Get rekt.
>>
>>2322758
lol stay mad you fucking nerd
Nobody gives a shit about your nerdy crypto currency and tech behind it, normal people have life and kids
>>
>>2323335
It was under 10btc like 3hrs ago.
>>
>>2323335
HURRR ITS A FIFTEEN BITCOIN MARKUT CAP THAT JUST REACHED TWENTY DURRRRRRRR

lmao faggot kys
>>
File: 12349673520.jpg (381KB, 1624x1080px) Image search: [Google]
12349673520.jpg
381KB, 1624x1080px
Serious question, who is actually using the technology behind the coins at the moment and what for? Are we all just buying promises?
>>
>>2323568
Yes sell everything
>>
>>2322758
>ponzi scheme
Yeah, because wall street isn't just a bunch of screeching autists coated under a bunch of MSM paint.
Regulations are just ignored by the rich under a smokescreen and the poor have to suffer under red tape.
Plus the markets crash every thirteen years.
Crypto is a Ponzi scheme? Human nature is the biggest Ponzi scheme of all and you're part of it, kiddo.
>loving every laugh
>>
>>2323264
Then DGB moons and you're fucked
>>
File: LBRY (3).jpg (2MB, 816x1484px) Image search: [Google]
LBRY (3).jpg
2MB, 816x1484px
>>2322704
I.. I care...
>>
>>2322723
I invested all my BTC into byteball, getting ready for the 6th round of distribution.

It's a solid coin, and it's giving away free money right now
>>
This retarded shit is exactly what may cause a crash or correction, instead of investing on promising technology, which would also give you gains, your greedy ass prefers to invest on useless coins which you know are useless and everyone who invests in them also know that, but do it anyway because they have a gambling addiction and want to feel like they have a chance of gaining 10000000% in profits.

I once thought that Monero dev who fucked people with a prank was a retard, but after seeing what's happening with crypto since last month, I'm actually agreeing with the shit he says and did.
>>
>>2322758
Yeah I tried the best tech and best improvement in the future.

I got stuck with huge bags of LTC and ETH which did ok, but now I jumped with a little money on the moon rocket and MAID and BURST

I even bought dumb ass colossus on yobit and novaexchange. Then I heard crap about yobit so sent them all over to novaexchange.
Buy the time I opened a new tab and logged in they had already arrived. Total fee 0.002 colossus which is 0.002 sat or 0.0000005 dollar.

Meanwhile you need to pay 5 bucks yo transfer btc and hope it doesnt stay stuck in the mempool for days.

Best tech? Colossus trumps bitcoin.
Now pump n dump that shit.
>>
>>2322758
Waarom ook echt digibyte lol
>>
>>2323568
noone. there is no future to crypto as a useful technology because all the banks have all these new quick pay technologies like touch pay and apple pay etc. only bitcoin has value because its digital gold with a small supply
>>
>>2322704
i still care OP...
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.