[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it ever okay to quit a job after the first day if it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: how-to-quit-your-job.jpg (47KB, 600x319px) Image search: [Google]
how-to-quit-your-job.jpg
47KB, 600x319px
Is it ever okay to quit a job after the first day if it's a miserable hunk of shit?
>>
Yes. I've done it. It's easiest to do it asap.
>>
>>2322403
Did you regret it?
>>
>>2322385
Yes. It's your fucking life. Your employer can fire you on the first day so why wouldn't you be allowed to quit? If you feel like you have better opportunities elsewhere, just leave.
>>
>>2322385

i've done that 3 times in my life. 2 of them very high paying dev jobs too. one of them was a bait and switch, made me think i was gonna be doing 1 thing and turns out they just wanted me to write fucking code documentation all day for some 10 year old legacy shit. fuck that.

the other was situation of i was out of work and had to take the first thing that came along. I was literally signing my hiring paperwork when i got the call that the higher paying and better job came through. literally handed in my resignation 10 minutes after signing up. felt guilty, but oh well.
they had to pay me for that day too (like 600$) and i did jack shit.
>>
>>2322576
No it sucked and I was relieved to be out of it. I immediately knew it was a bad fit.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (54KB, 417x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
54KB, 417x200px
Just leave now. It shows that you have your own best interests in mind. Take detailed notes of all of the shit things you hate about it to give to your next employer so that they can see you take workplace environment seriously and are able to identify systemic problems that cause people to leave.
Bosses don't like losing staff, it costs them money but they're usually too proud to admit that they FUCKING NEED US WAGE KEKS!
>>
File: weak hands fagoot.jpg (18KB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
weak hands fagoot.jpg
18KB, 230x230px
>>2322891
weird. I could've sworn I wrote cucks and not keks
>>
>>2322385
You're not beholden to your employer, anon. Unless you need that money for this month's food or rent, you have options. Pragmatically, some income is better than no income though, so you would be best off financially if you kept your current job until you lined another one up.
>>
yes faggot don't waste 2 fucking years like i did
>>
>>2322403
>>2322576

I've done it, nothing feels better. But you just regret that you don't have the money ahaha I still wouldn't ever do it so It's up to your temprement im not in the position where im without a job so yeah like circumstances would make you regret leaving if you should've stayed more than your personal character. I'm trying to say don't hate yourself just know that there's more to your anxiety if you really need a job you'd quit the second you're there. I do not envy those people.
>>
>>2322385
wasted 3 years being dead inside
quit, if you are poor risk dying, its better than having a shit job

Also, just become cryptotrader
>>
>>2322385
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lK4LrD8Ii4
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.