[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm falling for the "just in time" token sale

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: th (6).jpg (16KB, 195x122px) Image search: [Google]
th (6).jpg
16KB, 195x122px
I'm falling for the "just in time" token sale ads too...

So what's July looking like /biz/?
I want to look ahead a bit.
And what are the 5 exchanges I should sign up for?
>>
>jew lie
>>
>>2320612
NORMIE
O
R
M
I
E
do you really think any of us know whats gonna happen? if we did dont you think we'd all be millionaires?
>>
>>2320644
Uhm... ICO's??? Are those just advertised on the last day or some shit? Are they not advertise well ahead of time?
>>
>>2320612
>5 exchanges
Are you Korean? If so I have different suggestions.

If you're American, sign up for
Poloniex
Bittrex
Gdax
Livecoin
Yobit

After that you can choose Liqui or Bleutrade. Both are shit. You really only need this for coins that are fresh off the ICO and aren't listed anywhere else yet or if you want to gamble with extremely, unequivocally risky shit but with maximum upside.
>>
>>2320644
SWT. Mark my words. Cap this.

fuckin bitch
>>
>>2320658
>Poloniex
Everything on there gains. Never ever sell at a loss because within a month it will only get higher. Poloniex screens all the coins for you so as long as you don't buy one that Poloniex delists, you are buying quality already.

Bittrex is a great interface and perfect for pumping and dumping coins. Also has all the quality coins and those which might not have been picked up by Poloniex yet. The coins on here have great upside and this site is a lot of fun to buy shitcoins with.

Gdax is your FDIC insured bank for USD only but also an easy place to trade ETH. That's about it. But ETH is strong. ETH is stable. So trading ETH is not fast but always good.

Livecoin is for up-and-coming shit. Be careful. Huge upside if you are sure a coin on here will travel elsewhere soon. Also good for some ICOs.

Yobit is where you buy the shittiest of the shitcoins. When you are here, you are officially gambling. There is no guarantee of quality. Trade at your own risk.

Liqui/Bleutrade are shit. Only go here if you know exactly what the fuck you are doing and are sure of what you want to buy and why because you may be bagholding for years if you fuck up.
>>
>>2320697
Good guide anon what do you have to say about Kraken
>>
>>2320734
Ah shit I forgot Kraken.

Yeah add that too.

I don't personally use it, ever. Never had a need to BUT if you want to get into trading on leverage with margin I think Kraken is probably your best bet alongside Poloniex. US residents can't use Bitmex but if they could Bitmex would be better for margin.

It's worth signing up for everything and getting yourself verified everywhere (this is a long process) so when you want to buy a coin all of a sudden and it's on some exchange you've never heard of, you can buy it almost immediately. Makes things very easy.

Get verified on places like Gemini, Coinbase, Tether, Localbitcoins, Paxful, Cex.io, Campbx, and Coinmama too, even though none of those are exchanges, because why the fuck not? You might suddenly want to buy a bunch more and need multiple sources to buy with since any one source in particular limits you. You might get suddenly banned from Coinbase. Have options. It takes a while but once you're done you can go pretty much everywhere.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.