[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>1 month ago bitcoin was $1600 >today it's testing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1491193108609.gif (3MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1491193108609.gif
3MB, 500x375px
>1 month ago bitcoin was $1600
>today it's testing $2900

I know they say to sell when others are greedy... but I don't want to miss out
>>
And this is why most people don't outperform the market
>>
>>2319537

Are you sitting in fiat waiting for a dip? You must have balls of steel to do this
>>
>>2319549
who tf buys at ATH, just stay patient my friend, there will always be a corection.
>>
>>2319673

im not buying, im holding
>>
>>2319683
oh yeah then sure hold if you don't want to daytrade
>>
NEVER BUY THE FOMO

You will kick yourself in the end if you do.
>>
>>2319673
what is this is the correction...
>>
Everybodies greedy right now, people are making 1000 percent returns. If you just sat out you wouldn't make shit. Horrible advice
>>
>>2319824
Sounds like you don't have faith in your coins.
>>
I'm in the same boat and I am doing everything I can to get as much money in the market as possible (coinbase weekly limits and processing times are fucking me in the ass).

Only have 600 in now, put in Saturday already up to 900. Can't get anymore money until my 3k deposit clears coinbase in a week. I'm dying, even debating going to meet some dude off localbitcoins and pay a big markup.

I invested in stocks for a long time and always bought low and sold high, and always outperformed the market doing it. This is a new animal and nobody can predict what will happen but the returns are too good to pass up, we are talking an easy 20% a day. The returns are worth a total market crash. I just hope it can hold together a couple more months.
>>
File: wojak hellraiser.jpg (11KB, 249x238px) Image search: [Google]
wojak hellraiser.jpg
11KB, 249x238px
>>2319514
>tfw lurked here at the start of may and decided it was a bubble/ponzi
>tfw you realized a week ago it was, but it was early and you had to get in
>tfw you wait for the dip to buy in, and it never comes
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.