[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sell at the hard ceiling >that ceiling instantly becomes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 1496695173427.jpg (40KB, 300x220px) Image search: [Google]
1496695173427.jpg
40KB, 300x220px
>sell at the hard ceiling
>that ceiling instantly becomes the new hard floor

WHY
DOES
THIS
HAPPEN
EVERY
SINGLE
FUCKING
TIME

THE WHALES JUST STOP WHENEVER I DO ANYTHING
>>
thanks for your sacrafice
>>
>>2319368
Instead of crying, learn from it

Use this knowledge next time
>>
>>2319638

I learn as much as I can before buy/selling but it instantly does the exact opposite.

>500 all fucking day
>buy
>390 in 2 minutes
>>
>>2319671
>as much as i can
>does the exact opposite
*thumbs up*

if you know that you're retarded, why invest in volatile stocks anyway?
>>
>>2319671
Maybe you have a learning disability then?
>>
>>2319671
yo can you let us know next time you buy/sell?
>>
>>2319671
Easy,>>2319368
go with the opposite of what you thought.
>>
>>2319957
It's so hard to do this and yet I would've made so much money trading doing this
>>
>>2319368
>he sold his siacoin
see you from the moon, anon!
>>
I used to kick myself for not investing in BTC back when it was pennies or a couple dollars. But then I remind myself that if I went in when it was a buck, I probably would've sold when it was 6 bucks and considered myself a great success, not realizing that over time it'd keep going up and up and up far more than ever imaginable.

fucking hold your shit, nigga
>>
Buy and hold.
>>
>>2319368
>with perfect hindsight, i could have made better choices
profit taking is not only normal and completely justifiable, but creates the very selfsame behavior you then witness in the market
>>
>>2319368
>sell
There's your problem you pathetic cuck, learn to hodl
>>
>>2319742

Yeah I should have known it would break out of a 10 hour cycle 5 seconds after I bought, the odds are only one in a trillion.
>>
>>2319368
never sell.

been sitting on my ETH since FEB, never wavered, made mad cash, didn't lose a wink of sleep

i won't sell till at least 2020
>>
I was nocoin two days ago. I bought BAT at 29 cents yesterday. Today, it's 25 cents. Fuck it, I'm going back to nocoin.
>>
>>2320347
>the odds of a speculative investment changing in a 10 hour period are nearly zero
Just get out.
>>
>>2320384

Within a 5 second time window after the buy? yeah so probable lol.
>>
>>2320402
I bet you think getting three heads in a row improves your odds of getting heads the fourth time. Holy shit you're dumb. Just go back to being a fulltime NEET.
>>
>>2319368

>make money
>bitch about it

/biz/ - Business & Finance
>>
>>2320415

>comparing investing to a 50/50 coin toss

righto
>>
>>2320484
>pretending to understand probabilities when you can't even deal with them at a 1st grade level, and losing money in the process
wew
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.