[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is stratis a good buy right now? Seems to of have a low amount

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

File: nHRa3D7XxjCp.jpg (58KB, 560x315px) Image search: [Google]
nHRa3D7XxjCp.jpg
58KB, 560x315px
Is stratis a good buy right now? Seems to of have a low amount of recovery compared to other coins since the crash and I'm thinking there could be some good profits to be made there.
>>
>>2318962
buy high, sell low.
>>
>>2318962
theres been some heavy price manipulation. i expect a whale is hoarding for the pump to $20
>>
>>2318962
Yes strat is a good buy. Buy the dip though.
>>
Honestly my faith is a little shaken in this coin right now. I think it might be a horse that's been ridden too many times, and it's now ready to settle in one spot for a while.
>>
>>2318986
Yeah it's that pink whale trip faggot trying to get people to give up their coins. Anyone who falls for his shit just because he has a trip code is an immense idiot.
>>
File: bored kid computer.jpg (30KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
bored kid computer.jpg
30KB, 600x300px
>>2318962
really wish i didnt try to "diversify my portfolio" with sc and dgb, and just kept my 400+ strat
>>
>>2318990
It's at 38 now and was at 44 yesterday.. seems like the dip is now..
>>
>>2318995
people like you are the ones that are gonna make a quick buck but will never make it.

You don't look at what you're investing in and you treat all the coins as purely a name to throw money on and get some quick gains.

Ethereum is microsoft windows in 1995, Stratis is apple computer in 1985

it's faggots like you who don't understand the potential of this game when you look at it like an investor, not a horse race gambler.
>>
>>2319010
yes, i just said that in reply to >>2318977
>>
>>2319054
i seriosly hope your right.
>>
>>2319054
So you're saying the black CEO of straits who is inarticulate and doesn't inspire confidence at all, is on the same level as young Steve jobs
>>
>>2318962
>crash
What fucking crash?
What?
>>
>>2318962

Pinkwhale warned us. Don't.
>>
>>2319124
>Pinkwhale warned us. Don't.

What?
>>
It is a poor mans lisk.
>>
>>2319171
Everyone says lisk is a shitcoin though..
>>
>>2319124
>fell for the pink whale meme
In what universe do you think a whale cares about your poor dumb ass? None, there are zero universes where that's the case. Get a grip on reality and start to realize how he's jewing you.
>>
Now is a great time to buy OP. Look at the percentage increases of all the coins. This one is gonna give you gains now if you're trying to short it but I would suggest you just hold it because this coin is going to $20 easy in the next few weeks.
>>
>>2319105
have you listened to him talk? He's more articulate than most white people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9SZSbsC05Q
>>
Alright guys, just bought 1 btc of it.
>>
>>2319863
You;ve made a good choice. Welcome friend =)
>>
>>2319396
WE
>>
Oh shit guys good call it's already pumping!! Thanks bros
>>
>>2319908
WUZ

the day we stop getting the usual succession of replies on /biz/ to this, that's when you sell because we've been invaded by normies
>>
>>2319908
>>2320120

Sounds more like we've been invaded by the rest of 4chan if that's the go-to on /biz/
>>
>>2320100
Just hold man. It's going to double soon. It will probably be trading at $50 by the end of the year.
>>
>>2320133
Good to hear. I usually try to short coins but a lot of the time I end up regretting it later when they moon.
>>
It's time
>>
wonder where that old fuck "Keep this thread open because your soooooo wrong, faggot" guy is now. Lol stay mad nocoiner. If you had followed my advice you would be up hundreds of dollars already.
>>
It's a shitty version of Ethereum and will never go above $12. Look at the website and you'll know it's shit.
T. Just sold 100 strat.
>>
>>2320541
>fud
>>
>>2320120
KANGZ
>>
>>2320304
I always make more when I hold desu but to each their own.
>>
File: xdfasdfasdr.png (36KB, 1051x279px) Image search: [Google]
xdfasdfasdr.png
36KB, 1051x279px
UP UP UP!
>>
>>2320541
>100 strat

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*breathes in*
WATCH OUT GUY WE'RE DEALING WITHA WHALE HERE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
I hate to be doom and gloom but I feel like strat has lost its magic. Its over. A few days ago it was like a strong throbbing black cock stretching a tight virgin pussy. Now it like a saggy limp dick
>>
>>2321747
>
Lel. It's going up dude. Too late to buy for you.
>>
>>2321747
It just 10x'd. No shit its going to cool down for a while
>>
>>2321747
>t.fag
>>
>>2319054

this. stratis has a fantastic future ahead of it. won't make you rich overnight though, you have to be patient.
>>
>>2319105
>>2319396

Thats an old video of Chris talking.

Here's a far more relevant interview, and he's extremely confident about his product.

https://youtu.be/_dZIGSD9NUg?t=12m23s
>>
>>2324003

35:33 on that video.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.