[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So many are focusing on shorting and quick returns that nobody

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: kek.jpg (49KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
49KB, 620x350px
So many are focusing on shorting and quick returns that nobody is taking a step back and looking at the big picture. There's a fuckton of coins just rising. Just buy some that seems to make sense on the surface and wait. BOOM FUCKING MONEY
>>
bamp you dumbfucks
>>
My entire portfolio is in DGB. Sitting on a proud stack of 43,000!
>>
>>2318782
godspeed
Got 75000 Verge, super undervalued
>>
So what are you saying, just buy the ones you think make sense and just sell when you think you've made enough?
>>
>>2318900
or hold for a year
>>
>>2318722
I'm not sure what to think right now. Its absurd to me that coins like Rambo first blood, and bit bean go to the moon, when legit good coins like xem keep sinking further into the dumps. It doesn't give me a lot of faith in crypto. I want to be able to research good promising coins and invest in something that actually seems to have future use, but that doesn't seem to pay off really.
>>
>>2318956
I don't think you realise that alt coins is the new paradigm. New coins will fill niche markets, there will be a fuckton of stable crypto currencies in the future and we're at the beginning of it. We're most likely all gonna get pretty rich.
>>
>>2318722
im 5k$ invested in one and has been making steady gains since, wont say which tho
>>
too many autists here to realise
>>
fuuuuuuuck
>>
Do any of you understand what I'm saying?
>>
What about just diversifying like mad, holding for a while, then hoping you get lucky with a couple?
>>
>>2319242
Do exactly that, that's my plan and I will be rich in a year or two. The value of money is severely suppresed in the fiat based world, crypto will release the true value of money in the future. Remember what I said.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.