[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does everyone here make so much? I made 150% in a month mostly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 02f.jpg (34KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
02f.jpg
34KB, 655x527px
How does everyone here make so much? I made 150% in a month mostly by just holding established coins. Do you day trade? What coins are suitable for this? Thinking of GNT since it's been just swinging up and down for a long time.
>>
>>2318120
D G B
G
B
>>
File: 1495744758495.jpg (164KB, 952x600px) Image search: [Google]
1495744758495.jpg
164KB, 952x600px
It's incredibly easy if you just put a large sum of money into coins that are preparing for take off. Larger your bet, more money you can put into other coins.

You don't necessarily have the hold them forever. For example with Siacoin, if you put down $500 now you'll end up with $1000+ by approx the end of this week. If you want to hold, you can, and you'll make a shitload of money, but you gotta be patient. Alternatively you could take your profits and then find the next easy-to-double coin.

DGB was the same way. A solid couple weeks of time for accumulation after an established volume, and then blast off. Could choose to keep your coins there or sell off and use the profits to go to the next big one.

my honest suggestions for right now would be Siacoin, AMP, maybe LSK. I'd say DGB too but it has a bit more risk than the others since it's so highly overvalued right now, but it's crypto so who knows.

amp is gonna x4 this month but it's a little more expensive than sc. and LSK more expensive than amp.
>>
>fell for the hold meme
I'll let you in on a little secret, you have more choices than just daytrading and holding.
I'll let you figure it out on your own.
>>
>>2318120
If you're making gains be happy. Don't envy those that (claim) to do better. Many of them here are in deep holes looking to offload their bags to someone else

Also, when the gains become large, cash out that initial investment. Cozy af
>>
>>2318268
Smoke my pole bagholder.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.