[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been lurking for a while now and decided I want in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: images (1).jpg (25KB, 313x470px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
25KB, 313x470px
I've been lurking for a while now and decided I want in on crypto.

I've got about $5000 I want to sink into this. I've just set up a Coinbase account, but problem is it's got a $300 weekly limit.

So I've got 3 questions:
1) Am I too late?
2) How do I increase my Coinbase limit?
3) What should I buy and hodl?

Also, any tips, tricks and cautions would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers /biz/
>>
Also, it seems that BTC is soaring right now. How's that going to affect me if I start doing this now?
>>
>>2316910

If you are a complete newfag and know nothing, wait until BTC dips down and hop in. Can also do this with ETH. After you have these, dont do a fucking thing for a few days. Browse biz, btc talk, some subreddits (I guess). Then, have a look around for some useful discords. Dont waste your money trying to pump/short shitcoins unless you know the basics and understand fucking retard beginner stuff like buywalls, sellwalls, volume, dips, ATH. CHeck out twitter - people liek cryptosecrets/cryptodad are alright if you want.

As a complete noob, dont listen to the hype and promo/shill that goes on here. NEVER IN YOUR STUPID LIFE BUY A COIN IF IT IS AT ITS ALL TIME HIGH. Wait till you actually know the difference between a pnd and possible organic growth.

You will make gains buy buying and holding btc/eth atm. Personally, I like NEM. But its not a trade coin, You buy it and throw it in the back of your closet for a year.

Best of luck new fag
>>
>>2317001
Champion. Thanks for the tips. I know about the basics, I've been lurking for a few weeks but I'll definitely get into some discords.

Bumping. I know there are a few more helpful souls out there
>>
I'm still pretty new to this myself, but here's what I've learned so far.

Decide how much you are willing to lose, and buy a few different coins. The best time to buy is during periods of accumulation (steady prices and low volume, look at ETC charts, great time to buy and hold), and during dips after a major pump (look at SC and DGB charts).

Always keep some reserve BTC for golden opportunities. You don't want all your capital tied up on a few trades.

The best strategy is to buy and HODL. When you feel like you've made a good ROI, sell and re-invest in something else.

Day trading in this market is very hard, because you are trading against sophisticated trading bots. Also, you will get eaten alive by trading fees.

For a $5000 BTC buy, I'd recommend LocalBitcoins. The fees will be a little higher, but you will get you coin faster and won't have to do any identify verification.

When you're ready, I'd pickup some SC, DGB, LSK (short-term), and ETC (long-term). Good luck!
>>
>>2316859
But and hold Monero. Maybe use Kraken to buy as well.
>>
Put $5000 into DGB. You'll be a millionaire in 5 years. screencap this.
>>
File: orbit.png (62KB, 1093x671px) Image search: [Google]
orbit.png
62KB, 1093x671px
Buy crypto with low volume and low market cap. Wait for whales. Orbit seems to have meme potential because of these factors and the name. potential 100x gains if even one whale drops by.
>>
>>2316859
i am same like OP. i'll experiment with 100 bucks and if i double it in a week, i'll dump half my savings into this shit. my plan is buy when dips, sell when i see 2x or 3x. what memecoins have future?
>>
>>2318959
Orbitcoin
>low volume
>low market cap
>extremely memable

one whale could 100x the price of it. Get in brothers
>>
>>2319015
WHaLeS HAve Noi IDeA hOw MaRKeTS wOrk
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.