[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Swarm City general excitement thread - Boardwalk release and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: pioneer SC.png (1MB, 1431x955px) Image search: [Google]
pioneer SC.png
1MB, 1431x955px
“The Internet has been a way to erase the lines of division between us as humans and make things more personable between parties.

Apps that do this well succeed while projects that try to do something that falls out of line with our basic human nature often fail. You can look at things like Twitter, Facebook, etc. These are projects that are done so well we can hardly feel a difference when we're conversing with someone online versus real life.

The main issue with all of these different apps is that they're just that. Different apps, like Uber, AirBnB, etc. It's cumbersome to have to use all of them when we as humans are used to using a general purpose tool for communication and trade (speech)

So what does Swarm City really do? Well, it takes us back in time to a more natural way of doing business with one another.

If this was ancient Rome we wouldn't have securities, protections, or many of those things that we have today. We had things like arbitrators (the courts and police) as well as peer reputation systems (check places like upwork and see how well those do there).

So instead of trusting a company that has vetted and filtered people through a process that they design, this filtering and vetting would be done by the meta-consciousness of all people taking part in any given ecosystem. Your reputation number and even the money you earn would be the result.

I think this type of system has a hell of a lot of implications for the future, and so I've invested a bit of my portfolio into it. I'm not saying it's going to be THE project, or that it's perfect, but conceptually I really dig the idea."

What do you think anons? Sounds like Swarm City has the potential to become a killer commerce platform.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p90jKZiIaIU
>>
I'm hyped.

So how much are you bees holding? I've got 70 right now.
>>
File: Swarm City logo.png (15KB, 344x300px) Image search: [Google]
Swarm City logo.png
15KB, 344x300px
>>2316649

I'm holding bout 100k.

Jk. I wish.
>>
>>2316649
Currently holding about 2800 tokens. Will have about 5k tokens in the next day or two. Waiting patiently for June 14th.
>>
We will see what will happen by June 15th.

If they have a viable, proper product it should be pretty easy to multiply funds.

Dev team seems solid, will see
>>
>>2316980

IYou're gonna 'buy the rumor, sell on the news' then? Personally I don't believe that's how it's going to go down here. I really think it will be a sustained pump.
>>
Still the same fucking 2 IDs in everyone of these threads shilling the fuck out of this scam. God damnit
>>
>>2317088
No, no selling. I think it'll be consistent as well. Just saying I'm waiting for the date because it'll give better indicator as to how it'll play out.

The plan is to see how high it moons and go from there. I'm hoping for a 5-10x. Pretty wishful thinking but if that happens and with how much I have invested I'll be sitting pretty. If it looks really promising I'm probably gonna hold the majority and spread the rest back into Ether and a few other choice altcoins.
>>
File: 1496440375847.jpg (7KB, 267x323px) Image search: [Google]
1496440375847.jpg
7KB, 267x323px
LOL. This is the most retarded scam coin ever. At least mooncoin doesn't try to pretend it's something other than a scam, but SwarmCity? A new low.

First, listen to this retarded interview- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijdmXvw2Q6o

The guy represent swarm constantly dodges every single legit question by going on a 30 minute tangent then segueing into another topic before he can be called out.

Ask yourself, what is swarm city? They're effectively trying to be uber, handy, lyft, craigslist, postmates, grubhub, etc ALL AT ONCE. They're main complaint about apps is that they "cost too much".

Guess what, they cost extra because they are real companies and have insurance. Who the fuck is going to use swarm city over uber? Uber is relatively much safer, they vet all their drives, and you can fucking sue uber. If someone goes wrong with a swarm, who do you go after? The person who raped you in the car when you hash tagged "need a ride"? He's probably broke which is why he's raping you or your daughter in the first place.

Swarm city is so incredibly juvenile and naive in conception that it's literally laughable. It's a fucking joke. You wanna cut the middle man out of service providers? Well you cut out all the safety check points and financial liability as well.

I threw some money in swarm when I first heard about it, but after doing the slightest amount of research I pulled out. It's a fucking retarded delusional coin and you will lose money if you invest in it. Cap this faggots.

Invest in LoMo coin if you want rapid gains in a week. It's about to moon. Not even shilling. Cap this too.
>>
>>2317370
Uber is scum. You obviously have no clue. You've fallen for one of the biggest scams in our modern day. Uber is one of the scummiest companies ever, they are lawyered up, they have all the Jews with them, anyone who gets in their way they use Clinton foundation tactics to bring down. They don't give a shit about driver and rider safety. Go look up all the incidents where things went wrong and Uber didn't do shit. It's almost a daily occurrence now. Here, faggot:
https://uberpeople.net/forums/news/
https://uberpeople.net/forums/complaints/
>>
>>2317370
>Ask yourself, what is swarm city? They're effectively trying to be uber, handy, lyft, craigslist, postmates, grubhub, etc ALL AT ONCE. They're main complaint about apps is that they "cost too much".

That's the best part. Why download 20 apps when you could have one, and all at competitive rates?
>>
>>2317645
Yea. How stupid does someone have to be to not think there's massive upside? There's going to be a lot of regret soon when this launches and starts catching on immediately.
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>apps that do this well succeed
>well succeed
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.