[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There was a tezos thread just now, where did it go? Also how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: tezo.jpg (9KB, 480x288px) Image search: [Google]
tezo.jpg
9KB, 480x288px
There was a tezos thread just now, where did it go? Also how do you think a week-long uncapped ICO will go down? Can't imagine the price will rise for a good while after that desu.
>>
i'm not sure a week is really long enough, what if the whales dominate the ico and the little guy can't make it? better spread this out another week or so to make sure everyone that has money to waste can waste it properly.
>>
File: IMG_2306.png (79KB, 503x503px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2306.png
79KB, 503x503px
Pretty sure the old thread got deleted by a mod. Can't find it.

I think that the uncapped part isn't an issue. It gives everyone a fair chance to get in.

Also with a large amount of coins being distributed on day 1 it strengthens the network instantly.

This is the one that will make it as a global currency.

Screen cap this.
>>
>>2316555
checked and capped.
>>
>>2316555
>It gives everyone a fair chance to get in.
Yes but it also gives the creators literal millions, after which they have no reason at all to continue development.
>>
File: 1490423095445.png (204KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
1490423095445.png
204KB, 375x375px
>very overhyped
>uncapped ICO that's going to be bought by every retard who missed Ethereum and think it's going to be Ethereum 2.0 (it's not)
>uncapped ICO hyped by a billionaire who pockets it through a private company (DLS) that gets both some of the raised $ and some of the XTZ
>will get so much money the team won't even know what to do with it, they'll have all the money before the platform has even succeeded so there's less of an incentive to make it happen
>founder can easily go back to his high paying work and has less of an incentive to see the platform succeed
>most of the coins will be gobbled up by the rich/whales regardless of trying to have an "open and fair" uncapped ICO
>governance system might not even be beneficial at all, forks will still happen, voter apathy
>ethereum has a first mover advantage in smart contracts and significant traction
>ethereum is also moving to proof of stake
>ethereum is already working on formal verification (see: viper, yoichi's work)
>formal verification does not mean there will be no bugs or something, it's not a magic trick for safe smart contracts
>see dfinity
>delayed ICO for "legal reasons" mere days before start just so when Bitcoin-Suisse finally began onboarding normie-CEO-fiatcucks to dilute you even more
>>
>>2316695
you're right, they could run off.

but they won't.

A: Take millions.

B: Continue project and become unimaginably wealthy.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.