[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I sell my XRP at a loss? Tired of missing all those

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: téléchargement (1).jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
téléchargement (1).jpg
4KB, 225x225px
Should I sell my XRP at a loss? Tired of missing all those moon missions
>>
>>2315005
Yes goyim, sell your cryptocurrency at a loss.
>>
Nah people like you who follow the herd and bought this crap should keep following the herd and HODL!!!
You don't deserve to be free
>>
yes, i used to hold and cut my loses to 200 bucks. The same week i managed to quadruple my money , making all my money back and a lot more. cut your losses guy
>>
feel like it's set for a 40% day any day now but i dunno if i can be bothered either
>>
File: IMG_5216.jpg (38KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5216.jpg
38KB, 600x500px
>>
>>2315089
Source? Wasn't it say Ripple would never go above 1$ because controlled by the banks?
>>
>>2315958
if ripple went to $1000, its market cap would be $40 trillion.
>>
>>2315990
why?
>>
>>2316221
you probably shouldn't be in coins if you can't figure that out
>>
>>2316221
kek this fucking crash is gonna be fun
>>
>>2315958
Source is obviously the future
>>
>>2315990
And it is absolutely possible to do so. XRP is the future link between all currency.
Fiat -> XRP -> Fiat
Fiat -> XRP -> Crypto
Crypto -> XRP -> Fiat

As such, it will naturally assume an averaged weight of value between ALL currencies.

Seriously, it strikes me as amazing that people are too fucking stupid to realize this...

The entire crypto market cap will be in the hundreds of trillions of dollars in the 2030s.
>>
>>2315089
>1000$ XRP in 4 years
I would desperately like to believe, but that's horse shit.
>>
>>2317627
>4
Damn it, 3*.
>>
People justifying xrp in all these threads are just massive bag holders trying to cope
>>
>>2317502
Why in the world would you need a middleman coin in between fiat and crypto? That is not a vote of confidence in both the viability of crypto and XRP as a useful piece of tech.

Nothing to see here, this is just some raghead pump and dump scheme
>>
its so obvious they are manipulating the price. during all these highs and lows in the past couple weeks it stayed in the 27-30 cent range with that much volume. smells like some serious pric manipulation by ripple
>>
>>2317788
but for what purpose
>>
>>2315005
Yup, 300 bucks of ripple netted me 60 bucks.

400 bucks of digi got me 8k.

This is a shitcoin senpai
>>
>>2317884
banks dont like volatility. ripples biggest target market are banks
>>
>>2317905
This, there's a reason the ripple devs hold the majority of the coin.
>>
>>2315089
So I'll be a multimillionaire in 3 years, with over a million in cripple and ETH each? As cool as that would be I don't think it's happening.

I sold a good deal of XRP at a loss and bought WAVES at about $2
>>
>>2317770
You don't understand how it works, do some research retard
>>
>>2318014
You're right , this is some genius tech right here! Lambo!
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.