[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know this is almost impossible on /biz/ but can I get an honest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: vergelogo2.png (55KB, 612x576px) Image search: [Google]
vergelogo2.png
55KB, 612x576px
I know this is almost impossible on /biz/ but can I get an honest opinion on XVG from someone who's not shilling?
The tech looks interesting and they have a few events on their roadmap this month and in July.

Just another shitcoin going nowhere or is it worth buying?
>>
>>2314067
the concept for using it on the deepweb is pretty good
this can be a 1000 sat coin EZ if tey do the marketing right
>>
>>2314067
It has a small dev team that seem to actually care and are very active. I get the feeling that it's been more of a hobby project for them until recently when the price spiked unexpectedly. The tech fundamentals seem solid enough, if not ground breaking.

Compared to a lot of the shitcoins that get shilled on here it seems pretty decent. I think if they got hold of a proper marketer to clean up the website etc it would do even better. The focus has definitely been on the tech/code rather than the price which I actually think makes a nice change from the pump and dumps but it does mean everything outside of the git repository seems a bit unpolished.
>>
Thanks. I bought some and I'm just going to sit on it and see where it goes. Seems pretty static around 200 sats right now.
>>
>>2314406
>I get the feeling that it's been more of a hobby project for them until recently when the price spiked unexpectedly.

Implying they're not pumping it on /biz
>>
Do your own due diligence, faggot. You have access to google, same as anyone else.
>>
>>2314679
I already looked into a bunch of the publicly available information, was asking for opinions.
/biz/ sometimes has info that might not be easy to find in public or access to rumors and insider tips
>>
>>2314654
Probably right yea. I still think the main developer actually cares about improving the project though if you follow his comments on the ann and github commit history.
>>
>>2314705
also incapable of presenting himself professionally but maybe that's not a big deal if the target is deepweb or whatever
>>
>>2314719
He's not too bad, seems pretty helpful on the ann thread. The "black paper" was a joke though, did more harm than good with the state they released it in, barely any deep technical information and the presentation is awful.

Apparently they've just raised funds for a marketing campaign which is promising.
>>
>>2314816
The Blackpaper was only meant to asnwer some questions that were already on the table. If you want to know anything I suggest you find the dev in telegram. Haven't found another coin in which the developers themselves will actually take the time to answer your questions right away directly.

Maybe then you can form your own opinions.
>>
File: 1496348534026.png (762KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1496348534026.png
762KB, 1000x1000px
I'm ready for the moon mission, holding right now
>>
How much should I hold? I have 24k, how much should I get before it goes to > 300 sat?
>>
>>2315745
Been pretty flat off of the ATH yesterday. I'd probably wait for a dip to buy more, maybe 180 or 170
>>
>>2315968
Yeah I bought at 170 yesterday. Looking to hold this coin for 3 months or more depending where it goes.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.