[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is XRP even worth it anymore? I've been holding for 2 weeks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: a6257.jpg (80KB, 1042x320px) Image search: [Google]
a6257.jpg
80KB, 1042x320px
Is XRP even worth it anymore?
I've been holding for 2 weeks for what I thought would be easy gains, however it's been hovering around $.30 this whole time. If I had put that money into literally anything else I would be on my way to lamboland.
I was thinking about selling and putting it into ETH for basicaly garunteed gains, but now I'm reconsidering after I drew this meme triangle.
>>
>>2310735
Made 5% off it for holding for a week.

So... in normal investment terms, maybe? If you're happy with 5% from a shit coin.

But comparatively speaking, if I had that money in ETH or BTC I could have made bank off that $700 I had in XRP.
>>
The holding game is not a short term game!
>>
>>2310779
Doesn't seem to be a point in holding XRP long-term when holding ETH or BTC long-term is obviously way more profitable and reliable
>>
>>2310792
I agree. I just see no reason to hold XRP long term. Too much supply, price hardly moves, devs said they don't care about the price because price is irrelevant for what it's used for, etc. Much better to stick with BTC/ETH. Maybe LTC too until August.
>>
>>2310807
Why LTC until august?
>>
Xrp is dead, dump and move on.
>>
>>2310735
I'm giving it until the end of June. June was supposed to be the month of XRP but the Nips obsession with BTC has stalled it.
>>
>>2310735
that meme triangle is wrown way around
>>
>>2310807
this isn't true at all

first of all, there's so much of it because of how the currency works - it's deflationary. For every wallet address created, 20 XRP is locked into the address. The supply of XRP will drop overtime.

they do care about the price, they said so themselves. They said they know the price is being pumped, but they refuse to dump to stabilize the price as they could fuck up and crash the whole market, AND overall, when something is pumped and dumped, it will be helpful as the base worth of each XRP will increase

and wtf do you mean price hardly moves? do you even realize how much it went up the last 2 months...?
>>
>>2310929
I'm just taking my info from the third to last chapter in the Age of Cryptocurrency.

And yeah it doesn't move because Jed McCaleb left to make Stellar and have his millions worth of XRP sold off over the next 7 years slowly.
>>
>>2310840
And nothing for LTC specifically. That's when a bunch of BTC implementation decisions will be made about its future.

This, by extension can be good for LTC if everything fucks up or bad for LTC if its a success.
>>
XRP is actually at an amazing price to buy rn.
Price will double tomorrow
u'll see kids
>>
>>2311166
>people don't know how xrp works
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.