[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No Aeternity thread??? What does /biz/ think of this coin that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: 1-O9tsdglCOpq_upz3hHZRQQ.png (310KB, 700x400px) Image search: [Google]
1-O9tsdglCOpq_upz3hHZRQQ.png
310KB, 700x400px
No Aeternity thread???

What does /biz/ think of this coin that is ETH but better in every way? It was created by a cofounder of ETH.
>>
File: 1496365230000.jpg (435KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1496365230000.jpg
435KB, 1080x1080px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnRVK_9CEYI
>>
Really?? No one gives a shit about a real coin we're just going to talk about garbage like SIA?
>>
>>2310556
I already bought during the first round like a madman.

The less others are buying in during the ICO the better for me.
So please, start creating awareness for Aeternity AFTER the ICO is over.
>>
File: 1485077932734.jpg (17KB, 335x378px) Image search: [Google]
1485077932734.jpg
17KB, 335x378px
>cofounder of ETH
No.

Zach Hess is literally the only developer, they basically took his project and sold it. The way it got set up reeks like shit to me. He said a lot of stuff on Reddit the day the first round of the ICO began about how he didn't like it and would even support anyone who forked it. He did change his mind a bit since though.
>>
Absolute trash, overcharged everyone on ICO, basically scammed the public

Any other questions ?
>>
>>2310556
>>2311197
>>2311257
Is the ICO over?
>>
File: 1-Ikq4CHGxeYt33_qKshhBxg.jpg (47KB, 600x449px) Image search: [Google]
1-Ikq4CHGxeYt33_qKshhBxg.jpg
47KB, 600x449px
Here's the founder of Aeternity with Vitalik circa 2013. Nocoiners BTFO.
>>
>>2311285
In total there are 4 weeks of sales.
Now we had the 2nd week.
In a feew weeks will be the 3rd week open for sale.

JUST CHECK THE FUCKING HOMEPAGE:
>>
>>2311322
will coins be issued right after the 4th week?
>>
>>2311291
Heres another picture with the investor that bankrolled ethereum. This coin has marketing and connections. They are in the process of hiring new developers. If you think this shit isn't going to explode you must be new here. Youtube link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1TkgPJwy-U
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.