[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want to discuss today's brewing stock bubble >bubbles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1492532059865.jpg (100KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1492532059865.jpg
100KB, 350x350px
>want to discuss today's brewing stock bubble
>bubbles are cool and interesting to talk about
>go to /biz/ because /biz/ always predicts market crashes 365 days a year
>been to /biz/ last time two years ago
>now /biz/ is just cryptoshit pump and dump shilling
What happened? I just want to discuss with other doom and gloom dudes here about 2017_18 financial crisis/overheating stock market.
>>
bampu~
>>
Crypto is in it's biggest ever bull run to date. Massive gains. Money is money.
>>
>go to the crypto board of a revolutionary literature .epub exchange forum
>be surprised it is about crypto
>>
I guarantee you the nasdaq rallies if there's no news, it fucking sky-rockets if there's bad news, and it's new paradigm time if there's average news. It'll become backing for the US dollar if there's good news.
>>
>>2309990
>business and finance
>only about cryptoshilling
>>
>>2310110
/biz/ was started as the crypto containment board to keep this stuff away from /g/.
>>
>>2310148
I love how this is always the default response, as if it's an excuse. Crypto, and the issues it'll face, are very interesting and important, and you'd expect it to be further discussed by people who intend to make money off of it. And yet, look at what generally fills /biz/, absolute shallow stupidity and aimless greed.

inb4 'muh bubble, I just want to make money before it's over'. It's not a fucking bubble, and you people would understand that if you actually bothered.
>>
>>2309994
News specifically about what? The economy at large or interest rate hikes?
>>
>>2310238
It's more a joke about how every dip is bought. You may have noticed non-farm payrolls came under forecast, and on the day, markets almost immediately recovered from dip it caused, then when straight to testing new all time highs.
>>
>>2310210
>I love how this is always the default response
Because it's true. I don't know what more you want. If you want to talk about stocks then start a thread on stocks.
>>
>>2310267
Yeah, I've noticed the near instant dip-buying. It reminds me of the NEW PARADIGM!!!!! phase in 2006-2007. I reckon the near decade of QE and low interest has put a lot of leveraged players on the market.
>>
>>2310444
I really hope that isn't too much of the case, but I've had the suspicion that cheap leverage has pumped up stock prices
>>
nasdaq rising as I thought it would, giving confidence to other indices. Gold/silver holding strong support because people probably are starting to suspect this is is getting ridiculous
>>
>>2310575
It becomes a very tempting proposition, especially to low income bracket. This is anecdotal, but I've overheard a couple of students putting their student loan to high-risk stocks because they keep rising, right?
>>
>>2310629
That's a little worrying, especially if they've bought in within the last couple weeks. I'm hoping for one helluva correction though, cheap stocks are what I need.
>>
>>2309786
Are these threads the new spicy meme? I see the same shit posted every day with slightly different wording
>>
File: 1439908373410.gif (18KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1439908373410.gif
18KB, 300x300px
Robinhood thred, m8
>>
>>2310644
It was a while back, a year ago or so. However, I wouldn't be the one to say they're the expection, because there ought to be more of them looking for an easy way out of the hole student loan puts them in and making a small profit out of it too.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.