[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw my facebook instagram obsessed gf just put in her own

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: yWRigl6B[1].jpg (24KB, 400x400px)
yWRigl6B[1].jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>tfw my facebook instagram obsessed gf just put in her own 1000eur into ETH

Thats it, Cryptos are mainstream
>>
>>2309170
Perhaps because you can't fucking stop talking about it you autistic piece of fuck.

Anyways more normies in the gamr equals more momey for me. I don't see the downside. The lower the average iq in the market the greater the advantage to high iq people.
>>
>>2309189
wait until they start panic selling after a minor dip
>>
>>2309189
tfw to intelligent
>>
>>2309199
Normées gunna make us moonllionaires
>>
File: 1494529965994.png (545KB, 797x548px) Image search: [Google]
1494529965994.png
545KB, 797x548px
you probably talked about it nonstop, also why do you retards fear mainstream so much?

this is not like the dotcom bubble, the big cryptos like ethereum will have a place in this world, it isn't going to burst and die just like a meme company did in the 90's just because it had the .com ending on it

get real faggot

also i bet your gf isn't even a virgin when u met her, shes a slut and she will divorce you and take your crypto gains with her

all because you couldn't shut your fucking mouth
>>
>tfw greedy asian wife convinced me to put our savings ($7 grand) into Eth when it was $25

god bless her
>>
>>2309266
>tfw she's a whore and all you could get because you're a beta cuck
>>
SELL SELL SELL
>>
File: 1494169966245.gif (1003KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
1494169966245.gif
1003KB, 220x220px
>>2309170
>tfw the bubble is limited by the slow rate of ID verification at the exchanges.
normies have to anxiously wait multiple weeks to have their account validated while everything is mooning
>>
>>2309266
tfw I could have put my savings ($6k) into ETH at $4 but only put in $2k and traded 2/3rds of it away
>>
>>2309170
Having girls get involved will cause a lot of money to flow in
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.