[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i got addicted to benzos becouse of /biz/ and this stiupid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: alprazolam.jpg (72KB, 876x493px) Image search: [Google]
alprazolam.jpg
72KB, 876x493px
i got addicted to benzos becouse of /biz/ and this stiupid stressing charts
>>
>>2306801
Go to /vp/ for comfy threads, /g/ to check out bst general and /fit/ for the tinder threads

Just to relax senpai, i know its kind of degenerate but still
>>
>>2306801
>i got addicted because of /biz/

No, you got addicted because of yourself. Shifting the blame is addict behavior.
>>
>>2306819
/thread
>>
>>2306819
this

also, i fucking love benzos
>>
File: 1363055185816.jpg (27KB, 500x383px) Image search: [Google]
1363055185816.jpg
27KB, 500x383px
>>2306801
>not taking barbiturates, and following everything /biz/ tells you.

stress will kill you man
>>
same
its the only way i can sleep
>>
>>2306801
>Benzos
One of the WOAT addictions, next to opioids. Oh shit nigger, what are you doing? I can't even imagine being in full xanny blackout mode daily.
>>
>not snorting Adderall 30s
>>
ah shit man, i was addicted to benzo for almost 2 years. I still have huge gaps in my memory and sometimes it hard for me to remember things (4 years later). I also almost killed a buy with a smile on my face, that was my wakeup call.
>>
>>2306801
hope ur not srs, xans make me sick and food tasted fucked up for 2 days just smoke dank pham
>>
File: depresja.jpg (105KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
depresja.jpg
105KB, 900x675px
>>2306863
>barbirutanes
yea i like in the old days, when they didnt know IT CASUE CANCER
>>2306867
whats your tolerance at?
>>2306884
i never blacked out, im takig benzos for like more than a year but now im doing it almost regularly
fuck

>>2306920
wish i had it, im not an american cunt like in, on tor it goes like 30$ for a fucking pill
>>
>>2306867
>>2306960
Your addictions have just started. Soon your 0.5 will stop working, then your 1's will stop, then your 2's, next thing you know your doc is giving you 3 2's a day prescription. When you get to the point i was at, You will be taking 60 2mg tablets a day (My neighbor being a dealer and benzo being cheap didn't help). You can't overdose and die so easily on benzos and that will be the excuse you use for upping your dosage to ungodly amounts. Then it stops working, than, eventualy you realize you really fucked up when you dont remember what you did 2 weeks ago and suddenly 4 months have passed. You start reflecting on your actions because your dry and you really realize that benzo have made you an actual psychopath. That doesn't go away btw. Your brain is now rewired to feel nothing other than regret.
>>
>>2306801
You got addicted to benzos because you ingested opiates like a degenerate.
>>
>>2306990
>0.5
top kek
i now taking 6mg of alprazolam to feel anything, my tolerance dropps and pumps, i really dont use it regurally, just now im into 5days row, cause i started crypto thing

im not like addicted addicted, im not that stiupid, inb4 screenshot this post
>>
>>2306801
I hate seeing this because it's probably not a joke and I just kicked a 5 year Xanax addiction. Plus I bought them with BTC and still want to literally kms.
>>
I kissed a stripper on benzos and probably have herpes now
>>
>>2307041
.5 was the trial dose my doctor gave me kek. (Ativan). didn't take much for her to spit em out like candy though.
>>
The most boring class of drugs among men.

Addiction killers ranked from most effective to least:
NAD+
Iboga/Ibogaine
DMT
MDMA

Buckle up homstuck. It's a bumpy ride. Charts are unforgiving.
>>
>>2307051
Did she have sores around her mouth?
>>
>>2306990
How long have you dealt with the regrets aspect of quitting?
>>
>>2307051
i cheated on my girrfled hard on FUCKING A LOT OF BENZOS and 5-meo-mipt

like fucked her all night (not even cuming)

ps its true
>>2307067
you cant get addicted to them idiot
>>
>>2306960
30 fucking dollars? I get 10 addy for $80
>>
>>2307048
double whammy. Good to hear your clean :). I stick to weed these days haha

>>2307085

I don't regret quitting I regret taking them in the first place. I've had to work insanely hard to get my "soul" back so to say. These things killed anything that i was, they made me an empty, cold, emotionless monster. Hallucinogens have been a huge help with my recovery as well as meditation and really getting into spiritual stuff (not religion necisaraly). Today for the most part im ok, Most of my emotions are back in check, A lot more dull than they used to be, but the spirutality stuff really really helps, Thinking bigger than your self but at the same time thinking yourself as everything. But that ability to do things with out empathy is still there. A lot of people would say that is good thing but they are wrong.
>>
>>2306920
if u do this kys
>>
>>2307116
Benzos or the drugs I listed?
>>
>>2306867
>>2306801

benzos are shit and adderal is also shit, weed+caffeine+nicotine is master race for comfily focused
>>
>>2307139

Fuck you, I do this daily
>>
>>2307126
fuck, with my insurance after a trimonthly copay doctor visit i only pay $ 50 for 60 30mg instants
>>
>>2307126
still its fucking expensive as hell
i got my alprazolam like 5$ per 30mg
>>2307142
drug you listed
>>2307144
>weed
>thinking
choose one
>>
>>2307159
ur a dumb ass, thats mostly filler and terribly uncomfortable just score some meth if u want to snort phetmine
>>
>>2306818
>/fit/ for the tinder threads
nice tip motherfuuuuuuuuuckaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
take kratom, 8 hours will breeze by like nothing
>>
>>2307138
Honestly sounds a lot like how I feel after recovering, especially the religious part because I should've died in a car accident but walked away unscathed. I've tried a lot of different things to keep me away and weed is definitely helpful but I think it's time to give up even that, personally at least.
>>
>>2307180
The drugs he listed stop addictions you bloated cock
>>
Yes benzos are death, everyone is right about that.

i use and recommend:

- kratom
- adderall
- caffeine/nicotine
>>
>>2306990
60 tablets a day? That's insane.
I can relate to what you're saying, but I never took more than probably 10 or even 15 mg of generic xanax in a day. You're talking 120 mg.. crazy
>>
>>2306801
>benzos

absolutely harmful, use CBD, no side effects, withdrawal or addiction, also keeps you pretty sharp and anxiety free of course.
>>
File: jeff-bezos-amazon.jpg (52KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
jeff-bezos-amazon.jpg
52KB, 960x720px
>>2306801
Don't you mean Bezos OP?
>>
>>2306801
i once took a 1,5mg of ativan for an entrance examination because i suffer from panic attacks. I was fully able to concentrate but the examination took about 7 hours with breaks in between. After that i really thought i gave my brain a little damage because i felt really strange for over a week
>>
>>2309831
Point is, i have another exam coming up in july. What can i do instead of taking benzos that makes me sit there and be able to concentrate without having the urge to run out?
>>
>>2306801

As long as my cryptos rise faster than my benzo intake we are good.
>>
My cigarette consumption has went up to about a pack and a half a day. I've also been drinking more. I'm 28 and starting to feel my age
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.