[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my cousin bought some BTC and ETH about 6 months ago and just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: milk.jpg (124KB, 1304x698px) Image search: [Google]
milk.jpg
124KB, 1304x698px
my cousin bought some BTC and ETH about 6 months ago and just cashed out for 40k, i had 83 dollars in the bank and just put 25 in BTC 25 in ETH and 10 in LTC.

I've never done this before but when i figured since im a poor bag of trash and this seems like something that could make a bit of extra cash its worth a shot, if i had more money id sink it into the market but thats all i have at the moment.

any advice or helpful links would be much appreciated, besides using the coinbase dashboard, where is a good place to go to see up to date market values of all the carious CC?
>>
>>2306556

terrible time to buy
also don't buy if you can't eat - it'll make you panic sell
>>
>>2306556
sell it now dude and buy it when it crashes
>>
>buying at ATH
jesus christ retard
>>
>>2306556
>>2306562
>>2306567
HOLD, put more in when you can, but don't put in so much that you can't buy food/gas/rent
we're all gonna make it
>>
>>2306579
food and utilities are covered for the time being, i just wanted to get my foot in the door with my surplus money, before i put any sort of large sum into this i need to get a better idea of how it all works and what not, thats why im here right now, just lurking on some threads trying to soak up some info and see where it goes from there
>>
>>2306642
Get ready for the next week anon, keep your hands shut.
>>
>>2306642
this is a good amount to learn on
you'll learn the feeling of price drops, and your stomach dropping with it
the, you'll feel the elation of the price soaring and making ez moni
enjoy the ride anon
>>
>>2306654
Any good pickups for next week?
>>
File: 1408688104534.jpg (12KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1408688104534.jpg
12KB, 251x242px
>>2306556
>83 dollars
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.