[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

VTORRENT CONFIRMED FOR IN ITS END STAGES OF DEVELOPMENT EDITION.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: 1496634301615.png (32KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1496634301615.png
32KB, 512x512px
VTORRENT CONFIRMED FOR IN ITS END STAGES OF DEVELOPMENT EDITION.

Think about it, why would the developer start posting again after a year long hiatus? He has something HUGE planned.

>What is Vtorrent?
Vtorrent is a decentralized torrent crypto that rewards users who upload quality content thus ensuring only the best is available. Tired of finding shit torrents for your favourite show? vTorrent is the answer.
>Why should I buy?
After a long hiatus the developer has recently become very active again and with our continued support we can all create a stable product with groundbreaking innovation plus a huge profit.

PREVIOUS HIGHLIGHTS
>STARTED AT 7K SATS AND REACHED 19K BEFORE BITCOIN MOONED
>LOW COIN SUPPLY (10 million)
>ATE UP A 10BTC BUYWALL IN MINUTES
>EATING EVERY DIP THROWN AT IT

Curious about its potential? It has a market cap of 3 million right now. 10 million and it reaches $1. 100 million and it reaches $10. XBY has a cap of 20 million while Pivx had a cap of 100 milion. WE ARE AT THE BEGINNING
What are we going to achieve today?

***I WILL ALSO BE GIVING SMALL BOUNTIES OF VTR TO THOSE WHO CREATE QUALITY VTR CONTENT AND MEMES***
>>
File: rich internet frog man.png (349KB, 478x476px) Image search: [Google]
rich internet frog man.png
349KB, 478x476px
>>2306397
STRAP IN BOYS
>>
who gives a shit about rewards and memes? keep the fucking price low

i'm waiting on verification to dump a LOT of money into this

pay a mod to delete this thread and every other thread like it. NEED ALL THE TOKENS TO MYSELF PLZTHX
>>
>>2306397
Vtorrent doesn't have a working product, the dev has a bounty for developing it.
>>
>>2306552
Check bitcointalk newb
>>
I have quality content, how do I get in on this by uploading it? Have a seedbox with unlimited upload traffic and high upload speed so this seems ideal to me.
>>
File: 1494761951611.jpg (56KB, 583x435px) Image search: [Google]
1494761951611.jpg
56KB, 583x435px
was thinking about buying some of this, is this anon right? :/

>>2306552
>>
>>2306566
Final stages of development confirmed an hour or two ago. Only a handful of people saw it.

Price is going to fucking explode when it launches this summer. Good long term HODL

Plus utorrent is fucking spyware. Would you rather get paid to download torrents or be in a botnet?
>>
>>2306582
i want in on this moon mission

checked out the btctalk thread - where is this confirmation of development? sauce it up boi
>>
>>2306582
Literally nobody with a brain uses utorrent. Hasn't stopped anyone from torrenting.
>>
>>2306564
Buy VTR right now and hold until the dev releases the product and then swim in gains before Skidrow swoops in
>>
>>2306582
>He doesn't use qbittorent
>Laughingbitches.tiff
>>
>>2306631
A year from now we'll be laffin about those who dont use vTorrent
>>
>>2306582
I bought in at 8600 so I'd be happy to be wrong, but nothing in the bitcoin talk thread make me think that is true.
>>
>>2306644
vtorrent is flawed anyway. just like with private trackers, there is no incentive to host unpopular files, even though those are precisely the files that need to be kept as much as possible, since they're harder to find and share otherwise.
>>
what.cd never had an issue getting people to upload unpopular content.
>>
>>2306665
Imagine the tip you'll get from a kind anon when they manage to find the file you uploaded. Also businesses will want to get in on this shit once they realize they'd actually make a profit from piracy.

>HBO uploads game of thrones and proceeds to be tipped millions in vTR
>>
Hey, OP, for future reference, "confirmed" means confirmed, and not the opinion of a bagholder conjured from a forum post. Literally the entire community lost faith in the dev over the past two years.
>>
>>2306704
FUD is out in full force
>>
>>2306695
Nobody's going to care to tip like that, it's always going to be minimum tip for everything and you know it. Exactly as you say: got uploaders get millions, while audiobook uploaders get nothing, for example.
>>
>>2306718
You may not tip like that. If I see a regular uploader of old obscure games id give them a huge tip.
>>
>>2306718
>>2306764
explain to me why anyone would ever tip on anything when it leaves an immortal blockchain transaction which then allows hollywood/FBI/ISPs to match their already sophisticated IP traffic analysis with proof of purchase so they can strengthen their piracy lawsuits?
>>
>>2306853
Because in some countries that's not an issue, but I agree that tipping-based is no good.
>>
>>2306865
>Because in some countries that's not an issue
not true. hollywood and the American FBI are allowed to enforce everywhere and anywhere with impunity thanks to globalism.
>>
I'm in again. Those walls are ridiculous compared with the ones we ate yesterday
>>
This shit has no future.

How are you going to survive on a platform where you're paying people to commit crimes?
>>
>>2306919
its gonna implement an anonymous protocol with Zcash I believe
>>
>>2306886
Wrong.
>>
>>2306939
That's not the point.
It's going to make money for sure, no doubt.
But it will never be up there in the long term. It'll be a joke. People getting paid for seeding the matrix vs. services like cloud storage that everyone will eventually have some sort of stake in.
>>
>>2306947
>FBI has shutdown megaupload (NZ/China operation)
>Hollywood Studios have lawsuit wins in the USA, Australia, Canada, parts of Europe and Asia and South America
>Hollywood Studios have shut down or ISP level block of access to various torrent trackers in most countries in Europe, the UK, Australia, parts of Asia, Canada, South America
"wrong" is not an argument.
>>
File: 1447397262064.gif (2MB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1447397262064.gif
2MB, 300x168px
>>2306582
>Final stages of development confirmed an hour or two ago
wtf are you talking about? There's no confirmation, only a newbie account spreading complete made-up bullshit hype to prop up his bags.
You PnD niggers are really bad at this.
>Price is going to fucking explode when it launches this summer
Develoepr has never said it would launch this summer. Considering the last updates he gave, it's a miracle if the new wallet will be available by the end of the year.
>>
>>2306919
Hummer what is alfabay
>>
Reminder that the entire concept of paying seeders doesn't even have a concept yet, much less an implementation. Also reminder that this is a coin from 2014. Bought low, sold peak, on to next shitcoin. "Screencapped" whatever I don't care. If it goes up 10000% then oh well, I lost the lottery but I won a scratch off.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.