[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The market cap is at $100B now. Is this shit done? I cannot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: xdgyNdF.jpg (298KB, 800x1097px) Image search: [Google]
xdgyNdF.jpg
298KB, 800x1097px
The market cap is at $100B now.

Is this shit done? I cannot imagine it going to $1T, and even if it did, that's only 10x gains. Am I done with my mega-gains?
>>
anon it hasn't even fully hit the mainstream yet
wait until normies start getting in
then the people who have to deal with corruption and currency manipulation in South America and Africa
not to mention the billion chinks and other asians
>>
>>2306375
Maybe another few months max. Just enjoy it while you can
>>
>>2306385
There are plenty of people paying attention to crypto now
>>
>>2306375
>>2306394

Fools.
>>
>>2306400
yeah but how many have actually taken the plunge
with bitcoin hitting $3000 and Eth popping up you don't think we'll see more people trying to hop on?
>>
>>2306400
They're here for money though, not the actual tech itself, so they'll drop once see a good bout of volatilty. Traders will add to any panic selling as well. There is strong value and potential in crypto though so I'm looking forward to any significant crashes.
>>
When the internet bubble burst it nasdaq was 6.7 trillion, that was 17 years ago.
Also if u want more exponential gains go with alts.
More risk = more reward

Also you are a faggot
>>
>>2306400
Plenty of people.. sure. Not nearly what FIAT has paying attention to it though.
The ratio of investors would have to be larger than 1/10,000 btc/FIAT investors. As soon as that ratio starts tipping BTC will eclipse $1 Trillion in no time at all. We're still in the pre-baby phase in my opinion. Wait till BTC hits $10, 000 at the end of the year, then see the gains to be made as investors and funds start divesting from the increasingly unstable FIAT currencies.

Sidenote; If Donald is impeached, the USD is going to crash, and BTC is going to go insane. You heard it here first.
>>
>>2306375
lmao, ETH and BTC will continue their climb to 200-300% current price, but the shitcoins jumping 10,000% in a week is still likely.
enjoy
>>
>>2306400
Normies think Bitcoin is something people buy drugs and cheeze pizza with. Once it starts getting used in the real world it will only go up.
>>
>>2306448
>If Donald is impeached

>>>/leddit/
>>
>>2306432
nasdaq was only US money
this shit is GLOBAL
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.