[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

um.. so like i don't get this.. why are alts going down

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1383950062111.jpg (30KB, 224x203px) Image search: [Google]
1383950062111.jpg
30KB, 224x203px
um..

so like i don't get this..

why are alts going down if btc is going up? you literally cannot get alts without btc/etc/ltc lmao

this makes 0 sense to me
>>
>>2305962
People selling alts for btc. How is that hard to understand?
>>
>>2305962
You are fucken stupid anon I'm sorry
>>
File: derp.jpg (8KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
derp.jpg
8KB, 251x201px
>>2305962
you has the dums
>>
>>2305994
why the fuck would you want to sell btc if its going to be like 5,000 by august wtf
>>
>>2305962

Its a ratio. Lets say BTC is rising at 2%. That means your alt has to rise at 2% just to stay at zero.

Thats all
>>
>>2306077
Can you read?
>>
>>2305962

It should make you feel better that just because BTC goes up, the BTC price goes down, it doesn't mean the DOLLAR value of your alt coin changes.

Thats why you hodl
>>
>>2305962
Should I buy alts during a bitcoin surge? Would it be better to buy alts with ETH or BTC
>>
Notice this.

If you have 1 BTC and you bought in at $2250, right now at $2800 you still have 1 BTC. You don't have more BTC since the price is rising, BTC is not really related to fiat.

If you have 2500 DGB and you bought in at 1000 sats then the price will be 2% under that if BTC rises by 2% without DGB rising by 2% PLUS everyone is selling to catch the BTC moon. God fucking dammit.
>>
>>2306131
yes, BTC

this is why people will tell you to always have some liquidity
>>
>>2306108
My altcoin portfolio is down roughly 10% vs BTC.
Vs USD it's +0.1%.

It's literally a nonevent if you're a HODLer.
>>
>>2306131
Probably. I'm waiting for ETH to drop more and I'm going to throw fiat at it hard. It's last massive run was when BTC started correcting.
>>
>>2306139
I'm the same or even up on USD but down some BTC and that annoys me to no end.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.