[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /biz/. I've got an important meeting with VC tomorrow.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: ironthrone.jpg (132KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
ironthrone.jpg
132KB, 600x900px
Hey /biz/.

I've got an important meeting with VC tomorrow. Any tips? It'll just be the founder, myself and the four VCs. We've put off looking for investors for many months because we had other funds and the founder was quite hesitant to surrender a big chunk of equity to an outsider early on. This meeting came up very suddenly, so we're all a bit nervous about it.
>>
>>2301754
Is your product solid? How about your POC? Which established firms are you already partnered with? How are you adapting your POC to meet broader market needs in beta? What is your path to GA? What is your revenue model now, and how does that change (if at all) after you run out of burn?

I'm assuming you have these answers. Can you rattle them off like they're the Our Father in roughly the same amount of time? You'll be fine. They've already made up your mind about you, otherwise they wouldn't take the meeting. The money is yours to lose.

t. Just got VC funding a couple months ago. Sold the majority of my stake in the company and am never working again as of 6/30. I'm 36.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.