[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is going to be on Bittrex and Liqui at the end of this week

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: mobilego.png (16KB, 635x340px)
mobilego.png
16KB, 635x340px
This is going to be on Bittrex and Liqui at the end of this week or the beginning of next week.

Be on the lookout. You can thank me later.
>>
>>2301442
Is this the competitor to GameCredits or??
>>
>>2301455
Nope, they are made by the same team.
>>
This is gonna be huge
>>
Hahaha ETH MobileGo token holders BTFO. Shit is going to trade on waves dex the second it gets released. That is why I asked for all of my mobilego tokens in waves form.

All the while liqui and bittrex cucks have to wait for them to add the ETH version of this coin.

t. Sasha
>>
>>2301904
This is true, but do you not think the ETH tokens will be worth more, at least in the short term due to the fact they will be on Bittrex and Liqui
>>
>>2302194
Arbitrage mah nigga. It will trade 1:1 in value. If it gets out wack the (((bots))) will trade it back in line.
>>
Wow really? No hype over this shit. 100 game devs, 300 games and over 50 million usd raised. Every ico that gets listed moons but people are quiet about mobilego. I predict that it will trade Equal to gamecredits.....until they start doing the 10% buyback and burn....this is a long term hodl.
>>
When its hits the exchanges and someone from /biz/ sees it start to rise in price they will buy a shit ton of it then come here to shill it. Dont worry.
>>
>>2301442
Can you tell when exactly?
>>
Dude I was gifted some of these babies in my waves wallet. I'm glad someone finally shined some light on them. I had no idea what they were.
>>
>>2304210
NO!!! Those are the not the real token! If it doesnt have a checkmark beside it in WAVES then it is not an endorsed token. MobileGo tokens are actually going out THIS WEEK
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.