[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

VTR

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: ip.bitcointalk.org.gif (1MB, 1500x886px) Image search: [Google]
ip.bitcointalk.org.gif
1MB, 1500x886px
Hey /biz/

I'm the guy that posted about vTorrent last night. I did not expect a fucking shill team to step in immediately after my post, but I hope some of you rode that first pump anyway.

Here's a quick rundown:

>vTorrent is a decentralized p2p bittorrent client that aims to reward seeders with crypto while storing all uploaded data on a blockchain instead of a server, making it the first truly anonymous torrent client
>the dev just came back from a hiatus with a new blockchain explorer a few days ago
>great market cap and supply
>on Bittrex
>crazy spike in volume during the past 24 hours (even before the first "pump")

If any one part of this tech is delivered on, this will be one of the most revolutionary short term use-cases of blockchain tech seen yet.

I was a little pissed off that you fuckers tried to pump and dump this coin, but it seems to be a good thing, since the price is still way up and volume is increasing. Even though the dev has proven themselves to be an ass that doesn't care about the investors, the risk reward on this coin was too great for me to pass up. I expect another pump past the ATH today. Look for yourself, all the signs are there. I bought a few days ago and I'm still holding.
>>
>>2296686
I was hesitant to invest because the devs are absent and you can barely anyone talking about this coin on Google.

Still, as you said, this is the only coin targeting torrents and if they deliver half of what they've promised, this has the potential to skyrocket.

If the devs invested in marketing a little more and were more present, this coin would easily reach top 10 status.
>>
Yeah it's worth a chance. I would love to use this shit
>>
File: IMG_1370.jpg (47KB, 292x306px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1370.jpg
47KB, 292x306px
I think the thing with /biz pumps is literally 50% of the people get burned. Honestly I was on that pump yesterday (I've been in since January) and there is no way a pump team could have even sold off it happened so fast and w very little liquidity.

I honestly think whoever shilledlast night was doing it bc they know the coin was TRULY undervalued.

That's not shilling, that good investing.
>>
>>2296718
The way I see it, most other coins that became valuable did it with much less to offer. There IS a working beta of the client and it has clearly been in development for a long time. Again, that is way more than most of crypto has to offer
>>
>>2296740
I was watching the charts all night, you are right, there was no opportunity for a group of people to cash out any substantial amount of money.
>>
>>2296741
True. Well, I believe this coin will be very profitable in the long run but the lack of communication still makes me a little uneasy.

Still, I've only bought 1000 VTR. If it bricks (very unlikely), I lost nothing. And if it moons, I'm set.
>>
>>2296781
I was there too, bought in at 10k, sold at 12, made a cool 20% for a couple of minutes

I've kept a 100 or so, just in case, but I highly doubt this will be the next big thing
>>
>>2296781
i think this is the mentality of any person who hops in pre-pump.

Yes, obviously it would be nice to hear from the DEVS again before, but the fact is this idea is so strong that if the DEV even becomes barely active again and announces news, this coin will blast so fast you'll miss the rocket

FOMO bought 2500 at 9300 before the pump last night, and i do not regret it. I woke up and still like the coin completely. Also it has working beta, which is more than scams like DGB or some other coins have
>>
>>2296840
Also, check out that stabilization....looks like the next leg up is coming soon
>>
File: Rare-Pepe-Illuminati.png (95KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Rare-Pepe-Illuminati.png
95KB, 800x600px
>>2296866
wow, these crypto markets are so natural/organic the graphs are so simple to read

yeah this is gonna take off any minute haha, hope you guys bought cuz i think times up
>>
>>2296890
Dude, you don't need to be some TA wizard to see there is a steady uptrend since last night, and the price has stabilized above 10k sats. If this was a pump and dump it would have crashed the price floor.
>>
I ve followed your advice yesterday, at least one between this and XVG has to moon again!
>>
>>2296922
i agreed with you? haha i think we are on the same team. Go VTR, BUY BUY BUY

>wanna torrent a movie later and watch it?
>>
>>2296956
Oh, sorry dude, thought you were fudding
>>
File: IMG_1311.jpg (44KB, 452x365px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1311.jpg
44KB, 452x365px
>>2296866
This literally screams buy. FUDders will try to keep you poor, but trust your gut on this investors. Easy money imho extremely undervalued
>>
When we started pumping the coin it was 7200, it went up to 15000 and has now stabilized at 11000. So way more than half the people that bought in will have made money unless you were buying all the way up.
>>
>>2296990
Agreed, especially when you consider the potential for the tech

Bought more a few hours ago
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.