[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Website coming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: hm1.png (6KB, 563x187px) Image search: [Google]
hm1.png
6KB, 563x187px
Current market situation:
HOT:
> COVAL
> DTB
> MAID
> EGC
RISING:
> VIA
> SNRG
> DOT
> LTC
Website coming soon.
>>
>>2295582
talk to me about the site
>>
>>2295582
Those are some good projections
>>
>>2295611
Tomorrow we go live.
More info then!
>>
>>2295582
Hype based on what ? The price ?
>>
>>2295639
Many factors.
Price, mentions and many others.
More info tommorow.
>>
>>2295582
Put my money on VIA and DOT. Let's see.
>>
>>2295582
What the fuck is happening with MAID? It looks like a huge whale or a group of them is trying to hold it down.. and they were successful till now.

Once they decide it's time, it will pump to the m'fuckin MOON. IMO
>>
>>2295582
>A whole new set of coins I know fucking nothing about (except VIA, MAID, LTC)
Whoa. It's like looking into the future of this board.
>>
>>2295747
Screencap the suggestions.
MAID has amazing potential.
>>
>>2295759
Screencap the suggestions.
>>
HALF THOSE SUGGESTIONS ARE MOONING WTF
>>
What will be the URL?
>>
snrg jumped from 16k sat to 115k sat and then dropped again, this was all in the span of like 5 minutes
>>
So will this site talk about new coins you believe has potential, with info about them? Because I'm down.
>>
>>2296120
Who the fuck is this guy? Will there be more suggestions?
>>
>>2296247
I heard something about a Twitter account
>>
OP? New website? What's the URL?

Hello??
>>
>>2295582
sh0.co
thank me in 3 days
tip me -> 1463gLHzy9kS6ZWDQBEA6KK71cKFjKh5av
>>
>>2295762
Yeah, I don't know shit about most of those coins, but COVAL is diffinetly hot now. MAID actually has some really solid tech behind it too. I'm not sure why it hasn't lifted off yet.

Gonna ride the SIA moon mission today/tonight and then put more into STRAT, WINGS (just entered into a collaboration with BANCOR), and probably COVAL. I'll look more into the others you mentioned too. Except LTC...Too many past cuckings from LTC. It might get a short moon missoin but it will fall again fast. Thanks, OP.
>>
>>2296502
Tip you for shilling ZrCoin to me? that site just redirects to ZrCoin website right?

Are you kidding me?
>>
>>2296502
Moon missions don't happen when they're price pegged to other commodities. No thank you.
>>
>>2296591
write down the wallet address, so you can pay me a beer when you get your lambo :)
>>
Im so fucking hyped for this. Got 200% back in 2h with this
>>
>>2296614
>Investors can recieve all money invested in ZrCoin at any time after their initial investment
Wait what? So where's the risk? Can you explain this because I'm genuinely curious what they mean by that now.
>>
>>2296617
can you be any more obvious? stop shilling this retard shit please

6 posts by you and all you've done is eat OPs ass
>>
>>2296647
They need the money for the plant and production start, guarantee 2x return by the end of the year if you hold, you will be able to withdraw to bittrex and some other markets once the ICO ends.

BAT made 10x gains in 24h once it reached the market, this coin has other advantages of its own so it will get big for sure!
>>
>>2296726
Cool but what I'm asking is if I spend $100 on the ICO and then somehow the value goes to $50, will the company return my $100?

Is that what they're saying because I think I'm misunderstanding. I'm not arguing the prospects of the coin, I'm asking about their "guarantee."
>>
>>2296726
Also it says right in their FAQ that the time for a full return on investment is estimated at 1.5 years. I'm not saying that's good or bad, that's just what they say.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.