[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wake up >it's my day off from work >shower >get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: smile 4.jpg (23KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
smile 4.jpg
23KB, 429x410px
>wake up
>it's my day off from work
>shower
>get dressed
>take amphetamines
>go to the computer
>open up poloniex
>open up bittrex
>open up coindesk
>open up /biz/
>turn on productivity spotify playlist
>amphetamines kick in
>lets fucking do this
>+54% before lunch
>eat lunch
>read while eating poorfag food
>cant bring myself buy more than absolutley necessary
>need as much money as possible while not starving to invest
>get back to work
>+96%
>fuck yes.jpg
>discuss money on /biz/
>STRAT is up
>ARK going to explode
>XRP stable
>Read up on ICOs
>discuss trading with a few close friends
>one last intense run before bed
>47 tabs open
>sweat on my brow
>brain is exhausted
>must achieve daily goal
>+255%
>I did it
>shut off PC
>go to bed
>mfw I am going to make it.
>>
>>2295393
Love you OP.

Best of luck.
>>
>go to bed
>have restless sleep with intermittent checks on blockfolio every time you half wake up
>nightmares about losing money
>wake up screaming
>>
>amphetamines
It's already over for you boyo
>Tfw only measly profits from day trading
How do you choose the coins to daytrade with?
>>
>>2295393
>years later, when my mind was largely mush from degenerate amphetamine abuse, the revelation came, followed by a rivulet of shame that trickled through me from my throat to my toes. I realized I could have sat on my coins and made four times as much BTC than I did by larping as a daytrader. I tried to by a gun online to kill myself but they didn't accept my DGB or BITB so I decided to fap but the aderall was kicking in so I just fapped and fapped until i cried
>>
>>2295455
just a few more weeks...
>>
>>2295393

>+255%

>my $4 is now $10

>mfw i am going to make it
>>
>>2295460
>>take amphetamines
>take amphetamines

he told u right there bro, this is ur weapon vs the chinese traders, this is how u get ahead
>>
File: 1496456762693.png (87KB, 292x292px) Image search: [Google]
1496456762693.png
87KB, 292x292px
>sleep
>wake up
>bitbean is at 330 sats
>>
>>2295491
you cashing out soon?
>>
File: 117362.jpg (10KB, 192x192px) Image search: [Google]
117362.jpg
10KB, 192x192px
Vyvanse god squad
>>
File: pepe race war reasons to live.png (540KB, 520x1232px) Image search: [Google]
pepe race war reasons to live.png
540KB, 520x1232px
>make fun of bitbeans on /biz/ in my downtime and post memes about it
>it's at the top of the exchange today with a high of +200%
>>
>>2295500
I used to take RC amphetamines and would rather not get back into that.
>>
>>2295393
>>take amphetamines

When does it crash to 1 sat?
>>
>>2295393
how much did you invest?
>>
>>2295460
>amphetamines
>It's already over for you boyo
I am diagnosed with ADHD so I legitimately need 10-15mg to function like a normal adult, 20mg is when I get to "focus-beast mode" I respect this drug immensely, and feel shitty and guilty if I abuse it in a reckless fashion. Normie hedonists like to abuse dosage (like 30mg-90mg) and administration methods (ie take it for a more intense and shorter lasting effect like snorting it) Crypto investing is a large part of how I plan on starting to fund my dream venture.
>How do you choose the coins to daytrade with?
I got into crypto January 2016, when eth was $6 or $7. I have definitely done some fucking pants on head RETARDED moves, that resulted in me missing on mass gains (turning $200 into $2K) by as close as 2 days. I had 47 ETH for a long time but sold at like $12 because it wouldn't move in price for months at a time. So I have some experience of being a noob and how they think, and right now the market is filled with them. I know when a project usually has potential of being practical and breaking out into something big. I read opinions online, I keep up with the news, I discuss, I read about projects and I watch their graph behavior, market-cap, volume and other data etc and try to think analytically and rely on a combination of of logic, intuition and every once in a while I throw in some yolo too.
>>2295495
I have much more than that, but some dude on here is only going have $10 to invest, and if he does it right, he can grow his crypto-garden to $10K in months. More power to that guy for working hard.
>>
How can you make money if your not doing hodl?

I know some coins are going to take off, but there is still some days left.

If I move my coins from wallet to wallet i will just bleed fees
>>
File: 1496608760033.png (559KB, 2626x782px) Image search: [Google]
1496608760033.png
559KB, 2626x782px
>>2295393
>take amphetamines

what kind lad?

>tfw same routine here, 20mg vyvanse (XR dexamphetamine) in AM. 10mg dexedrine (IR dexamphetamine) post-lunch/gym

feels good getting shredded & rich at the same time

>quit my wagecuck job months ago and I make ~$800/week ((daytrading)) shitcoins

the wife loves it, home all the time now to play with pupper, fugg her, and trade cryptos with the cool kids
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.