[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who still hodling here? Where did you buy and when will you sell?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 2666845343.jpg (80KB, 706x395px) Image search: [Google]
2666845343.jpg
80KB, 706x395px
Who still hodling here?
Where did you buy and when will you sell?

Bought at 155 sats, will sell at $1
>>
File: 1496613080186.png (2MB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1496613080186.png
2MB, 1600x1067px
As good as the whole real world gaming integration thing is I'm unconvinced that it'll be the main value driver moving forward.

DGB has some of the fastest transaction speeds, good security and is already used for physical transactions in retail stores (Namely in Asia) - if they pull the gaming integration off that'll be the cherry on top but this is pretty solid.

Predictions on the price before and after 9th and 10th presentations?
>>
775 I guess
gonna sell when I think something else will net me better profits and is therefore more profitable to have my money in
>>
bought at 115 - 150, will sell half at $1 and hold the rest indefinitely
>>
>>2293557
>selling that early

I might consider selling at $5
>>
Noob here. Set up account a while ago after I found out my dogecoin from 2014 were worth 7 times what I paid. Fiddled around with coin as etc but got put off because only 3 currencies.

Eventually sorted it al yesterday and picked up about 5000 dgb. Think I got in at 2200sat then sat there watching the losses at midnight on sat when someone dropped the price to about 1600.

Annoyed really because I knew about them la week ago so even though I'd be late to the party I'd still have doubled my investment if I bityered to do it then.
>>
>>2293557

> Assuming this coin will hit $1.

That would leave this with around an 8bil market cap. Someone must have left the gas on, niggas are high in this thread.
>>
>>2293590
They alao have digisign that is citibank finalist.
What i like most is this diversification and oc the persistance of the dev for 3y now
>>
bought in 113. sold in 146. great 30% profit r-right anon?
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg (92KB, 670x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg
92KB, 670x800px
>>2293557
>sell at 1$
memecoiner's wet dreams :^)
>>
bought in at 1800sat will sell at 18sat
>>
>>2293649
the /biz/ way
>>
File: Screenshot_20170605-035532.png (184KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170605-035532.png
184KB, 1080x1920px
Sold 200ish units to top off my XVG stack, but i bought at 235 so its not really being captialized on

Meanwhile DGB is moving, kinda iffed but satisfied
>>
>>2293629
You're assuming that's a lot only relative to other cryptos not increasing in value too.

We are seeing a huge wave of capital inflows to crypto.

DGB at $1 and a 8B market cap may be crazy, but not so crazy when you give BTC a 100B market cap and ETH a 70B market cap
>>
>>2293704

I suppose that's true. What a time to be alive.
>>
>>2293718
It truly is quite amazing what's happening atm, the crypto hype I think is similar to the late 1990s .com boom in many ways

At the same time though that implies a crash and although volatile, I don't see cryptos will be declining in value anytime soon. Blockchain is only just now becoming mainstream and getting true commercial implementation. The younger generation is drawn to "internet money" on a very basic level, it has the "mystery" to the older generation and the decentralized appeal to the leftie/libertarian type.

What I think is most interesting is that the only thing that seems to cause declines in cryptos is exchanges fucking up (See: Mt Gox). We saw during Cyprus and Greece capital restrictions that the price of cryptos and at the time namely BTC rocketed in value, similarly with the Chinese this and last year.

I think cryptos are the gold of the 21st century and we're fortunate enough to be on the frontier of the new economy.

Even BTC at a $100B market cap isn't that ridiculous given the lack of faith many are having in fiat/monetary/fiscal policy.
>>
>>2293629
dont ignore that when (if it will) reach 1$ the marketcap of BTC will be 65/75 B and ETH around 40B
>>
>>2293557
ya some dumb nigger with a fake chain makes me want to buy this coin
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.