[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've got 9 btc and 106 eth. Did I get my split right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

I've got 9 btc and 106 eth.

Did I get my split right? Am I losing potential money but not not buying the right coins?
>>
Daddy , i like , lets sex

Call me [email protected]
>>
>>2293525
When did you buy? How long do you plan to hodl? With August approaching and current prices around ATH, keeping a lot of BTC is risky. ETH as well, though to less of an extent. Certainly don't expect any moonrides with either as well, that ship sales.
>>
>>2293598
I bought in to BTC at 600ish and I bought in to ETH at like 42ish (usdt).

I've been holding btc since 2013. I tried trading on poloniex and mtgox back in the day but I never quite get it right and tend to lose money, so I've just been holding.

Willing to hold as long as it takes to make a million. Possible?
>>
>>2293633
50k to 1 million just hodling at this point may never happen. Basically requires that BTC and ETH increase 20-fold. You're gambling on a lot of factors if you don't take at least portions out on fiat and promising altcoins.
>>
>>2293719
I don't understand how people are making millions just by buying alt coins. The amount of dollars you would initially have to put in on them just seems huge to me.

I guess I'm just too much of a newb.
>>
>>2293926
Because some people are pouring tens of thousands of dollars into the coins.
>>
>>2293926
some people start out big while others compound a smaller amount several times.
>>
>>2294013
THAT'S how people are getting rich on this shit? There isn't a single scrub on this board that owns that much
>>
>>2293926
You buy hundreds of thousands or millions of them very early, hold, then sell.
>>
>>2294034
/biz/ might be too rich for your blood, sorry to say
>>
>>2293926
>>>2293719
>I don't understand how people are making millions just by buying alt coins. The amount of dollars you would initially have to put in on them just seems huge to me.
>I guess I'm just too much of a newb.

If you come first and put 100$ into some promising altcoin, you can make a lot of money because some futur newfag will want to buy it at a higher price.
It's not really a ponzi, but it has some similarity.
>>
>>2294034
i'm LMAO'ing at your life
>>
>>2293926
I doubt many here are making millions. It's mostly dreaming.

But sure, I might put $1000 into various alts and on average turn it into $5k.

Some of us are making 1000s while chasing millions
>>
>>2294034

OP has 9 btc and 106 eth.

More than $20k in each.

Surely OP would not exaggerate.
>>
Nah that seems pretty good to me, ETH's gonna moon sooner or later (perhaps gradually).

(0.25btc would change my world btw)
1MSH7QzZvWpKzFUWcAeJCQtCwRfbrUkTCS
>>
>>2294315
Ok not a bad idea. Here's where I'll take this;

Anyone in this thread who can give me financial advice that will lead me to 1 million USD worth of crypto, I will give you .25btc

I just want that mill so badly.
>>
>>2294349
Buy $500k worth of digibytes, wait a week, profit (at least a 100% RoI)
>>
>>2294349
Buy some SIA, and BURST, and you'll be laughing in a year or so.

1EpdrCaReVVZP7nSjx6VKavU2HmmquqnUV
>>
>>2293576
KEK
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.