[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok shitcoiners, answer these questions to prove that your memecoins

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1493142372551.jpg (63KB, 576x304px) Image search: [Google]
1493142372551.jpg
63KB, 576x304px
Ok shitcoiners, answer these questions to prove that your memecoins aren't in a bubble.

>Why should your average person ever use Bitcoin or any other crypto currency for a legal purchase where privacy isn't a concern?

>If and/or when the fiat collapse that I see so many of you faggots talk about occurs, how are people going to purchase or otherwise use their wealth to purchase BTC/your pet crypto currency?
>>
proof of payment

sex
>>
go back to your containment board polcuck
>>
>>2292948
>>Why should your average person ever use Bitcoin or any other crypto currency for a legal purchase where privacy isn't a concern?

It is easier and faster for me to send ANY amount of cryptocurrency to you anywhere on the planet than it is for me to send any form of FIAT currency.

>>2292948
>>If and/or when the fiat collapse that I see so many of you faggots talk about occurs, how are people going to purchase or otherwise use their wealth to purchase BTC/your pet crypto currency?

Nobody cares about this. You are on the wrong board. We meme, but we are here to make money - the rest is for you to think about.
>>
>>2292948

> Why should your average person ever use Bitcoin or any other crypto currency for a legal purchase where privacy isn't a concern?

- No stupid expensive fees from banks to process transactions.
- Easier to implement reward systems for customers, just link the rewards automatically to their wallet.
- Easy payment processing for places where banks don't care to exist.

Also, for some of the coins, the user will not even know they are using crypto. That's why I like about Sia. They want to implement it in such a way that Netflix or Youtube would be able to run on top of and use their tokens, but the end user doesn't even need to know what Sia is.

> If and/or when the fiat collapse that I see so many of you faggots talk about occurs, how are people going to purchase or otherwise use their wealth to purchase BTC/your pet crypto currency?

Fiat is not going to fully collapse. At least not in our lifetime. Nor is banking. Normies will still want their credit to purchase things they can't afford.

But let's say it does. Then the answer is simple. You just get paid in crypto at your job. If that happens, the world would probably adopt 2 or 3 standard currencies globally so your whole continent would most likely be using the same coin and would be accepted everywhere.
>>
>>2292948
>Why should your average person ever use Bitcoin or any other crypto currency for a legal purchase where privacy isn't a concern?
If a crypto ever becomes stable enough for everyday purchasing then it will take over through convenience/efficiency and the basic mental calculus of trusting maths for protection of monetary value over fragile nation states ability and willingness to watch over greedy bankers who are paying them off.

>If and/or when the fiat collapse that I see so many of you faggots talk about occurs,
literally who? no one talks about that. even if crypto takes over there will still be some fiat currencies running their own liquidity markets, hell they'll probably adopt their own cryptos eventually and become the defacto currency holders once again as they double protect value.

and now the real question you didnt greentext.
>prove that your memecoins aren't in a bubble.
it is a bubble. there will be many bubbles and many pops because there is no stability baked in to these technologies and lots of opportunism taking place. that doesnt mean there's nothing of value here. the 90s internet bubble was definitely a bubble but a couple of those companies/ideas/technologies were real and very powerful and now we have Amazon and Google.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.