[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was the OP of this thread >>2291107 I FUCKING TOLD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: here's a you.gif (415KB, 480x238px) Image search: [Google]
here's a you.gif
415KB, 480x238px
I was the OP of this thread

>>2291107

I FUCKING TOLD YOU FUCKS TO GET IN AND YOU DIDN'T LISTEN. Now it's up by over 130% but that's alright, Yobit people are still shilling it and talking about it and buying in, it's not too fucking late, don't add AUM to the list of the coins you've missed due to weak hands.
>>
That 0.1 sell wall is really annoying but I think once we break past that it's smooth sailing to 3 digits. Going in about 0.2 as soon as I get my transaction.
>>
Let's get this shit going, wake up 4chan. Don't miss out
>>
Friends of mine are planning to put in their fair share of bitcoins here and there now.
>>
>>2291919
How much do you think?

Anything past 1-2BTC would break all current sell walls and probably moon the fuck out of the coin
>>
wow dude the amount of fucking shilling threads your propping up is like what 4-5 at this point? Most people are asleep, just go to bed.
>>
>>2291976
JEALOUSY IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL

SILLY NOCOINER, PROFITS ARE FOR KIDS
>>
>>2291976

NOCOINER FUDDER ALERT

SEE YOU ON THE MOON

I'LL WAVE AT YOU FROM MY SPACE LAMBO
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.