[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When this cryptomadness will end? How soon the bubble will pop?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1489730815001-int.png (349KB, 600x570px) Image search: [Google]
1489730815001-int.png
349KB, 600x570px
When this cryptomadness will end? How soon the bubble will pop? At the end of the year?
>>
Nobody knows. Some say we'll see some shit when/if ETH takes #1 market cap, some say next month, some say more casual uneducated panicky investors will jump in and shit on our dinner ASAP. Whatever is gonna happen, it's not going to be very good at all. Of course, there will be a new buying floor to buy on the bright side!
>>
August 2nd 2017
>>
>>2291483
casual investors are antsy as hell but that's good money for pumping.
>>
Literally never
>>
It's got a ways to go. At least till bitcoin is 6K at my guess. Bitcoin is accelerating again though, so keep those eyes on the market - it could get there fast
>>
Casual investors, which do not exist yet and will not exist for a year at least, have no onboarding mechanism. So joe blow decides that he wants in on half a btc or whatever, he will never get farther than getting frustrated with coinbase and giving up. It would take a massively successful ad campaign and revamp of the buy in system for there to even be a chance of this doomsday bullshit.
>>
>>2291132

This bubble will not pop anytime soon. It will only pop if everyone starts selling and there are not enough buyers to absorb the orders.

We haven't gone mainstream yet. Once everybody and thier grandmas starts buying crypto, we can start selling.
>>
>>2291552

I just sent my BIL an email explaining how to buy Bitcoin, and that I will convert it to Ether for him.

Note: he came to me, I don't shill coins to my family. I gave him heaps of warnings in the email too.
>>
>>2291537
btc will get pumped hard from here until the fork
>>
>>2291132

doesnt bitcoin have a scaling problem? it can only handle a maximum of 7 transactions per second, so wouldn't the entire network slow to a crawl if the number of bitcoin users reach more than 10-20 million?
>>
>>2291552
>>2291567

>doesnt bitcoin have a scaling problem? it can only handle a maximum of 7 transactions per second, so wouldn't the entire network slow to a crawl if the number of bitcoin users reach more than 10-20 million?
>>
>>2291588
jesus at least read ONE article before asking to be spoonfed
>>
it all ends june 1st. you have been warned.
>>
It will end when more coincucks here try to cash out six or seven figures and get every asset they own frozen for money laundering.

Or when the bill going up now sails through and brands crypto shit a terrorist drug dealer currency. The government isn't sitting by while ISIS loads up in Bitcoin.

Literally tech bubble 2.0, but gayer, and with the added bonus of some NEETs heading for pound me in the ass prison before it's over.
>>
>>2292390
This is just an angry nocoiner r-right? I'm not going to go to the pokey or lose my money if I buy bit with my allowance right??
>>
>>2292390
>It will end when more coincucks here try to cash out six or seven figures and get every asset they own frozen for money laundering.

LOL, how will that force the bubble to end? If anything, it will show you can't cash out and people won't sell their cryptos and keep HODLING, waiting for chance to use crypto for actual purchases.

WIN WIN
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.