[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can the right Realtor(TM) get a higher sales price? I give zero

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: GemfireSNES_boxart.jpg (20KB, 390x266px) Image search: [Google]
GemfireSNES_boxart.jpg
20KB, 390x266px
Can the right Realtor(TM) get a higher sales price? I give zero shits about getting a quick sale. If not I will sell with a Realtor(TM) that'll put out for the listing.
>>
>>2288163
I never played this game as a kid, did I miss out?
>>
>>2288163

It is a great strat game for a little kid.

I was going to post a pick of my place but a reverse image search finds it on Zillow and the owner (me) is a matter of public record.
>>
>>2288163

You need a realtor.

Lotsa people think "oh I don't need one, and I don't want to pay them".

wrong. They put the house on all kinds of sites, show it to people, have the knowledge about the property they can give to people, etc...

Just call 2 or 3 major agencies in town, talk a few about the property then pick one.

A good realtor should get your house sold in under 8 weeks.

As far as the price it's about the same no matter which path you take, but a realtor will get it sold quick. If you do it yourself it could take forever.
>>
>>2288498

Right. No argument. I will be listing with a Realtor(TM). Is there any reason not to try to find a desperate Realtor(TM) that will open her slut cunt to get my listing?
>>
>>2288498
this nigger jew.

Are you for real? this is 2017 bro, we have the internet.

WTF do you stupid morons seriously still lose 6% of your homes sales price in this day and age? WOW.
>>
>>2289043

I already have it up on Zillow's make me move. That it all my lazy will allow for. If a buyer wanders out of the weeds from that, okay. Otherwise I want a Realtor(TM) that will exchange sex to secure the listing. Another fuck, with anal if she wants to double-end the deal.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.