[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cryptocoins can never get an established currencysystem in everyday

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 6

Cryptocoins can never get an established currencysystem in everyday life if they keep to be that instable
>>
*become? english ist not my first language sorry
>>
The bigger the boat the more stable it is. Fiat also has a history.
>>
No coin cope thread
>>
File: shavedpussy.jpg (43KB, 714x960px) Image search: [Google]
shavedpussy.jpg
43KB, 714x960px
>>2287676
got some coins because my thoughts in the op would only play a role in some years i think. As long people think you can get rich with coins they will buy so others will sell. But spectulating cant be a good base for a real currency
>>
>>2287756
True
>>
>>2287668

I understand that if everybody would finally get some coins the whales wouldnt make a high difference. But they do right now and this could be a reason for people with an actual life to avoid btc, because they can not rely on it. Did Fiat start with enormous currency trading?
>>
>>2287821
Yes. Civilization was built on trade.
>>
>>2287885

I didnt mean the trade in general, like, did they trade currencies to maximize profit with this and not with the idea of buying something from it. I mean the idea behind a currency is that you have something with a stable value, you can give in exchange for a good and your tradepartner can get something with an equivalent value in 10 days or so.

If you cant guarrantee that the currency loses it purpose.

But I dont know anything about the history of currencies so correct me
>>
File: USD-EUR.jpg (49KB, 801x437px) Image search: [Google]
USD-EUR.jpg
49KB, 801x437px
>>2288056
It's all the same shit. People could pay rent with Microsoft stock and it would be the same if not more stable than USD. As said, cryptos are unstable because the market is small, inefficient and expanding very rapidly. Some of these shit coins don't have a thousand dollars market cap.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.