[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lads, explain to me like a child how i can use crypto currency

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: okshakehands.jpg (3MB, 3950x2633px) Image search: [Google]
okshakehands.jpg
3MB, 3950x2633px
im expecting some big money soon and im going to invest it one way or another, i keep seeing ridiculous growth on these coins and i need to get in this year

my pops also would like to invest as he is nearing retirement.

help me explain to him how this all works, the pros the cons, how you use it, what apps you use to make transactions, where it is accepted etc

i am loyal to those who are loyal
>>
Bump so I can too receive some awesome knowledge.
>>
Big money? Don't fuck it up and put it in crypto. This is the worst possible time. Put it in blue-chip stocks with monthly div payouts.
>>
alunacrypto DOT blogspot DOT in/2016/03/bitcoin-altcoins-trading-complete-guide-cryptocurrency-tutorial-trading-strategy-fundamental-analysis-technical-analysis.html
>>
>>2287330

Read /biz all day everyday.

Beware of shills but there is golden nuggets of advice here.

Start with a small amount of money and try your hand at day trading (trading the highs and lows constantly).

Bookmark every coin news site you think is good.

Learn how to read candlestick bar graphs and order books.

Make mistakes (hopefully with small amounts of money) and learn from them.
>>
>>2287809
Seriously, do this and invest a portion of the div payouts to do this:
>>2287875
>>
>>2287809
I have to agree. at this point, get into crypto as a game. nothing more. the market is nearing a shift one way or another. If it continues to rise and fiat keeps getting pumped in for another month of gains I'd scale in more. if it(BTC/ETH along with 10% of the top 5-10 market cap alts) crashes more than 30% in that time frame I'd frontload my investment with 6 months worth of the value at once across that same distribution with 15% in the alts, 5% in some str8 shitcoins whose memes touch you, try to get 5% in your favorite ICO available at the time, and the rest between btc and eth. Move everything to a wallet off the exchange and check back in 6 months. Do not invest your dad's retirement money in this. if anything you must risk more and give the gains to your father, you have time to earn it back if you fail. this is beneficial strategy as well because you will be less emotional if you minimize the pressure on yourself. Invest the rest in more traditional ways. I believe crypto will become huge; is currently becoming huge. But it may fail as well so you must be smart and yet still greedy.
>>
Guys do not tell him. Too many mommies are getting involved, it's time to shut the doors. We have to protect our secret club.
>>
>>2287809
big money to me is 225000 usd, i plan on putting 40k down on a 220k house and renting it out to a close family member and her friend for 1300 a month, if i live there i will pay for utilities, but i expect the house to start paying for itself in 5 years granted i keep loyal tenants

once my debt and house down payment is paid i should have 150 or so to play with, im already getting the hang of swing trading listed stocks but this coin shit is very, very appealing
>>
File: shh.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
shh.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>2287979

This
>>
>>2287875
general knowledge but thank you, i have been only using candle stick for a year now and i have seen countless tim sykes (jew) vids on youtube and ripped tim grittanis "trading tickers" dvd retail 1700, was very very informative, i now feel comfortable trading momentum/swings, i saw one of sykes students "steven dux" make 50000usd trading btc in one day, i would love to swing trade btc given coin's new presence and volatility but i would also like to just invest 50k and let it sit there for 10-20 years
>>
>>2287954
i honestly believe we are all at the very beginning of crypto currency, i kno btc been around for like 5 years but look at it already, its double amazon stock in less than 30% of the time, i know there is crazy risk involved but yolo nigga
>>
>>2288079
>>2287809
>Crazy risk
I find funny when I see people saying this.

Niggers, this is one of the safest markets to invest because it's almost impossible to lose money. EVERY coin and i mean EVERY fucking coin increased in value since last month.Trading stocks is actually hard and very few people can do it efficiently, the vast majority barely makes $3 profit a year, the ones that can do it efficiently are lucky if they get a 50% increase in their portfolio over the entire year. In the case of crypto, even a fucking illiterate in economics can get easily get 50% of profit in about a week and it's almost impossible to fuck it up because it's a bull market.
>>
>>2288292
no by all means i believe you and thats why im here right now, however, tim and his top students are winning 70+% of the time on very manageable accounts, never risking more than 25% of their total account, my nigger, i want to do this crypto, trust

and i only use the word risky because this shit kind of new to me, but i am not blind by its exponential growth potential
>>
File: 1491937784594.jpg (191KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1491937784594.jpg
191KB, 960x1280px
>>2287330

Here's the deal.

First you need to buy major crypto like Bitcoin or Ether coin. The best way to do that is go to coinbase.com and fill out all the required info. Send them a photo ID pic and get verified. Verify your bank account and credit card.

Then you can buy a shitload of BTC and Ethereum. Which you should do.

Then go to Poloniex.com and open up an account. Under account or deposits or something, Polo will give you an address that represents your Polo account. Copy it.

Now log back into Coinbase. Send some BTC to your Poloniex account using the address.

On Poloniex you should be able to buy pretty much any altcoin you want.

SO, NOW you have the power to buy. BUT you don't want to store on the exchange. As you don't want to trust thousands to a handful of nerds with boners for getting rich.

So there's 2 ways to store your coins. On a hard wallet like a ledger or Trezor (both can be bought on Amazon) or you can store them "on the blockchain" using a paper wallet. Basically this means you let your coins live on the blockchain, and then you can access them with a code whenever you want. But DONT LOSE THAT CODE.

Das it Mane. Put your bulk in BTC and Ethereum and distribute the rest in alt coins. Don't get too caught up in this faggoty bullshit, cash some shit out cause if the critics are right, in 5 years this whole house of cards is coming down. If the proponents are right, anyone who puts in thousands now will be millionaires in a few years.

If you wanna cash out transfer everything to Ethereum of BTC then send it back to your coinbase account. Coinbase will allow you to deposit USD right back into your bank account. Takes 48 hours to 5 business days.

My paypal if you wanna tip me....

[email protected]
>>
>>2288435
checkemail
>>
File: 1491127286896.jpg (171KB, 1369x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1491127286896.jpg
171KB, 1369x2048px
>>2288471

kk
>>
>>2288435
Thanks a lot.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.