[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, consider my business strategy: I'm brazilian, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_1.png (14KB, 512x186px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
14KB, 512x186px
Guys, consider my business strategy:

I'm brazilian, and bitcoin is being traded at a much higher price in brazilian exchanges than in global exchanges.

The upside is 11% to 12%.

My idea is to buy bitcoin from foreigners (mostly americans) at a higher price than kraken's, and then sell it at even higher price in brazilian exchanges.

The foreigners also profit, buying low and selling high.

I would operate as follows: I'd post a masked email address here. Foreigners then sell me an email with their wallet adress, the amount they intend to sell and required info for western union money transfer.

I'll then send a reply confirming or dismissing the trade. If confirm, I'll also send my wallet adress (my exchange wallet) to wich the seller must send the agreed upon amount of bitcoin . The seller is also reponsible for the mining fees.

As soon as a confirm the tranfer to my wallet by the seller's informed wallet adress, I'll make the money transfer though western union, and then send a last e-mail with the MTCN, required to withdraw the cash.

After that, I'll sell the bitcoins as fast as possible, so I don't lose money if the bitcoin price fall in the last second, and also my bitcoins don't keep sitting at the exchange. And then transfer the money back to my checking account.

I'm still reseaching the fees I'll pay to transfer the money abroad, or if there are any restrictions at all. If I figure I can turn a profit, tomorrow I'll be in business.

I won't publish my public key out in the open right away, because I can't just receive bitcoins if I don't have the cash to pay. But I'll do that as soon as I have a high enough cash flow.

What you think, my dudes?
>>
>>2287293
Lol who's gonna trust a Brazilian
>>
See if a highly rated escrow on bitcointalk will help
>>
>>2287360
I also thought about that. I hope people would start with small amounts, such as 0.01 XBT = 28 USD.

And, as their investments pay off, adn building trust, they would hopefully sell me pregressively higher amounts.
>>
just find another way to buy cheap
>>
>>2287414
I don't know how.
>>
>>2287293
no one will send you their bitcoin first, you jabroni.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.