[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serious question. Where do I find coins that will end up on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: seth-godin-the-dip.jpg (39KB, 640x437px) Image search: [Google]
seth-godin-the-dip.jpg
39KB, 640x437px
Serious question.

Where do I find coins that will end up on /biz/? I am always too late it seems, when big boy gains were already had. How do I spot moon missions before they take off??
>>
serious answer. trade without emotions.

if you see the coin mentioned on /biz/ and it is not at an ATH go look at the chart. is there a dip? -> buy. it's impossible to lose in the current market.

go look at SIA now for ex. and decide for yourself.
>>
long term coin threads
>>
>>2287177
>look at SIA now for ex. and decide for yourself
You say that like there was an obvious answer, but I have no idea what the obvious answer is. It has risen significantly within the last 2 days, which might be risky, considering a correction might not be unlikely. Then again, it seems to be recovering from a dip currently, so it might be the right time to get in. I have no idea.
>it's impossible to lose in the current market
why would you say that?
>>
>>2287273
>why would you say that?

Because any random fuckcoin is going to have gains as people speculate.
>>
>>2287135
SWT. The price is $4.05 usd right now. Come back in 3-5 months and cry that you were on here bullshitting instead of getting in.
>>
>>2287318

Seconded. It's easy to hold too because Swarm City is one of the few legit projects which will actually have compelling use cases after June 15th.
>>
>>2287318
>3-5 months
I am not in it for longterm, I want shortterm gains. Coins x4 every day and you want me to hold a position for 3-5 months? People on this board double their money every other day. You know how many times you have to double 1000 dollars for it to be more than a million? Do the math.

4 months? In 4 months BTC might be done for, for all we know.
>>
>>2287273
for every person that goes on a moon mission there is someone who becomes a bagholder here on /biz/ but you just dont hear the retards who bought at ATH's.

seems like you want short-term gains and the market -right now- is good for that since everything is bearish, so just take a pick and get in at a dip.

sia has support levels at 580 now so i personally feel comfortable with it.

watch this for some decent ta.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPNBYh0H5YY
>>
>>2287377
>In 4 months BTC might be done for, for all we know.
leave
now
>>
>>2287377
people like you are the ones making people like me rich. thank you.
>>
>>2287385
serious question: why do cryptotraders always look like such fuckbois
>>
>>2287377
Don't be so hasty.

You'll learn either slowly or the hard way that the most valuable asset you have is patience.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.