[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My credit card info was stolen. My bank called me today abo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: credit-card-number-stolen.jpg (71KB, 1360x872px) Image search: [Google]
credit-card-number-stolen.jpg
71KB, 1360x872px
My credit card info was stolen.

My bank called me today about a suspicious charge ($17.50) from Zombaio.com whatever the fuck that was. They let me know right away, declined the charge and cancelled my card. They are sending me a new one in the mail.

What do I need to do now to protect myself?

I was gonna go online and change the password on all my accounts. But is there anything else I need to do?
>>
>>2285894
haveibeenpwned.com

might have the source, punch in your emails to check
>>
>>2285915
Is this a phishing scheme? It smells like one.
>>
>>2285915

thx mate.

nothing on either email.

I also find it funny that this fraud charge is less than a month after I bought some Crypto on Coinbase using my credit card.

Coincidence?
>>
>>2285894
>>2285948
https://www.malwarebytes.com/
>>
>>2285941
Oh no the evul hackerz got my email address whatever will I do? What if they sign me up for junk mail, oh teh noes.
>>
>>2285894
use crypto next time
>>
>>2285948
it's fucked up but atleast you haven't suffered serious financial damage

im happy for you OP but i need you to tell me what le ebin haxXxor was buying with your card
>>
>>2286153

I really don't know man. I asked the phone rep from the bank about the transaction, but they could not tell me anything other than the company that ran the card and the amount.

I wanted to know what the service is and where the location of the charge was from, but they would not tell me.

Only thing I know is it's Zombaio which is an adult CC provider and the charge was something like "9130 my live"
>>
>>2286093

Sounds like you're saying I used my CC on a website that wasn't secure and the information got nabbed?

I buy a lot of shit online, so...
>>
>>2286305
I'm implying you may have a keylogger or some form of malware on your computer
>>
>>2286124

Seems even less safe.

Hundreds of people working 40hrs a week for Visa is probably a stronger force than a handful of nerds that run a Crypto Exchange.
>>
>>2286317

Hmmmm.

I have a Macbook Air. Any way for me to check?
>>
>>2286346
kys
>>
>>2286346
I don't know any anti-malware software for macs, but I'm sure there's something out there
>>
The bank knows more than you think, they give you the bare minimum as to not tip off fraud detection methods.

It is for everyones best interest you dont know
>>
>>2286984

Thanks man, I'm trying to Keep Myself Strong
>>
>be OP
>arrive home drunk as all fuck
>damn really want to jack off to dem exotic african nigresses they sure must have some kind of webcam site by now they're not living in cages after all man
>Zombaio.com must be it
>pass out in front of pc 20 min later
>>
>>2286984
>t. pajeet
>>
>>2285941
No there is an episode on "reply all" podcast with the guy that made this website. Its legit
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.