[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you know why I have faith in blockchain and btc/altcoin market

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

Do you know why I have faith in blockchain and btc/altcoin market and am willing to throw my lifesavings into it?

Because it's a nerdy white guy thing.
>>
currency manipulation is a huge global issue

crypto is the most important new technology since the internet itself and hardly anyone even sees it yet.
>>
>>2285111
>most important technology
I think you forgot about AI good sir.
>>
>>2285099
Always bet on nerds.

If you had followed this advice during dot-com years, or tech stocks, or even back in the day with Nikola Tesla, you would become a very wealthy man.

Ignore normies, celebrate nerdy!

Let's all have a LAN party
>>
>>2285099
>Because it's a nerdy white guy thing.

Newfags knows nothing about the chinks. Now shut the fuck up and lurk for a month.
>>
>>2285181
>tfw black and live in the actual hood
>can easily make more money for crypto by selling drugs but I hate that lifestyle

Making solid gains anyway
>>
White men, betas in particular, always have been and always will be the innovators, the inventors, and the creators.
>>
>>2285191
Acquire gains as cleanly as possible bro, don't feel enticed to sell drugs just because you're black.

We're gonna make it, retire early and live like Jews, and looking back we will have no regrets.
>>
>>2285191
How you gonna enjoy your crypto gains from prison? And you're black so the cops will definitely get you sooner or later. Stay strong and keep it clean my brother.
>>
>>2285119
Or 3d printing or drones right???

Gtfo cockbrain
>>
>>2285191
Nigger
>>
>>2285191
Nigger
>>
>>2285099

>Chink chain
>White guy thing
>>
File: 1481513154562.jpg (45KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1481513154562.jpg
45KB, 396x385px
>>2285223
>>2286195
>>2286526
>>2286714
>tfw /biz/ is more alpha than /pol/ and /tv/ combined
>>
>>2285170
>dot-com years

what about the dotcom crash?
>>
>>2288189
What about if you had bought Microsoft shares back in the 80's, you'd be rich a fuck right now, regardless?
>>
>>2288247
And what about if you had bought a lottery ticket with the winning numbers back when the powerball was a billion, you'd be a rich fuck right now, regardless?
>>
>>2285191
>tfw also black, we wuz coins etc
If you have a job and you're picking decent coins, by 2018 you should have enough cash where it wouldn't make any sense to sell drugs (unless you're pushing massive weight which, let's be honest here, you're probably not)
>>
>>2288189
That's what happens when you bet on Harvard MBAs instead of Nerds.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.