[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have about 5K to invest in something other than the stock market.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: pool-noodles.jpg (21KB, 300x199px) Image search: [Google]
pool-noodles.jpg
21KB, 300x199px
I have about 5K to invest in something other than the stock market. Im aware of the cryptocurrencies but I dont know too much, and im too busy to research it on top of my job and the regular stock market, plus i have a family

So I came here to make an offer. 99% of this board looks like either shills or faggots pushing coins they are invested in, which is stupid and wont do anything by the way, but it seems like a few here might actually be good at this

IF anyone is interested, I want a run down of how to buy currency, and which are the best long term holds and short term active ones to buy.

If I make any money, I will pay the person who helped me 10% of my returns per month on the active trades and 10% at the end of the year on the holds (if you can even hold them that long, otherwise I will adjust)

What you need - proof that you have been successful yourself in several different trades

- an email address

I am aware that you will think I won't pay, however once communication is established we can write up a contract.
>>
Dude just take your 5K, pick a bunch of promising coins (this is the hard part - you have to do research to find good value props), invest, set losses/limits (eg 50% out at 2x to retain original investment or whatever you choose) close the computer and check back every week.

How to buy - set up an account with coinbase, wait for verification, deposit USD (protects against fluctuations with their shit lead times), buy then transfer out to an exchange like polo or bittrex.

If you want to get aggressive with ICOs, you NEED to use parity or my ether wallet - important to use ETH. ICOs don't take coins from exchanges due to the way they 'recognize' your transfer or some shit. Interesting recent ICOs include BAT. Upcoming one many people are watching is Bancor.

Active trading is more difficult - you can scalp or go for TA or watch the charts for shit like the drop in ETH yesterday - went to .085, tested bottom MACD etc etc recovered to .098. Biz isn't the best place for TA.
>>
>>2283484
> I want a run down of
>how to buy currency
You must first verify your identity on coinbase, Kraken or Gemini. Coinbase is the quickest and easiest. You can then use a credit card to buy up to $500 instantly, or link your bank account and buy up to $5k (takes a week or so to verify bank, and another week for the transaction itself. I personally haven't used kraken or gemini, but I believe they require you to wire money to them.

>which are the best long term holds and short term active ones to buy
Safe long term holds imo would be:

Bitcoin
Ethereum

but if I were you, I'd diversify over the top 10 or so currencies (with probably 60-70% in BTC and ETH).

If you want info on all of the currencies, coinmarketcap.com is the place to go. You can see trends of all coins since their introduction (and hourly, daily, and weekly percent gain/loss).
>>
>>2283608
To add to this, coinmarketcap has a link to each coin's website so you can do research on your investments to see if a coin is legitimately worth buying or a bunch of hot air.
>>
>>2283577
>>2283608
>>2283631
Listen to these guys. This is the quickest rundown you'll get. BTC and ETH are safe bets that should compose most of your portfolio
>>
I am just starting out to.
Heres what i have done to get on quick.

Made blockchain wallet.
Made Yobit.net account
going to Waves coffee bitcoin atm 10 min drive away now to buy coins and put into wallet.

transfer to yobit?
put money into shitcoin?
profit?

correct me if im wrong
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.