[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>always lose money >wake up with -33% GUY IN /R9K/ TOLD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 245.jpg (80KB, 1333x900px) Image search: [Google]
245.jpg
80KB, 1333x900px
>always lose money
>wake up with -33%
GUY IN /R9K/ TOLD ME TO COME HERE AND BUY WHAT YOU TELL ME IT'D BE EASY HE SAID

WHY DO THE COINS I BUY NEVER MAKE MONEY AND LOSE MONEY

HOW DO I FIND GOOD COINS

I WANT LAMBO TOO
>>
>>2281798
ok im going to tell you

LTC is the most undervalued large cap coin that exists right now

buy it and hold it
>>
File: arkmeme.png (637KB, 1000x444px) Image search: [Google]
arkmeme.png
637KB, 1000x444px
>>2281798

take the ARK and sail to lamboland!
confirmed moon mission soon!
get on board!
>>
>>2281798

what coins did you buy
>>
r9k and pol are all here now, what a disgusting mix
>>
>>2281842
I bought SC, BAT, Verge, DGB, WAVES, STRAT

ended up getting nailed -33%
>>
>>2281798
It's because you care. I've been doing this over a year, and I buy and HODL. I don't give I fuck if it goes up or down, I just check back in and make money.
>>
>>2281861
Go long faggot
>>
>>2281861

BAT has gone up 100%.

As for waves, dbg, strat - just hold. Those coins went up almost 100% in 24 hours, and are now going through a correction phase.

They will moon again shortly, particularly the dbg and strat.
>>
>>2281798
In the long run, every coin makes money these days. If you're losing money, you're selling at a loss, which is stupid.

If you're just doing what /biz/. tells you to...
If a thread shows about a coin, you are probably safe buying it. If 5 threads are up about the same coin, you're too late.

However, that's still a pretty poor way of making money. if you really have no idea what you're doing just send me your BTC here
1JoPeWxweBCuQUmWn6ruFTzrc9yDAkQA69

I'll earn some for you and return it with a 5% fee
>>
File: 1494291051698.png (59KB, 540x338px) Image search: [Google]
1494291051698.png
59KB, 540x338px
>>2281861

Stop being a weak handed faggot
>>
>>2281861
>BUYING AT AN ATH

you'll learn idiot
>>
>he fell for the shitcoin meme
>>
>>2281916

This.

Unless you've invested in a pajeet coin scam like esper or a pure pump and dump coin like moon, you won't lose money. The market cap is increasing, and the value of virtually all alts is being dragged up by bitcoin's exponentially increasing value.

Just don't sell the dips,hold and keep those pussy hands strong.
>>
>>2281861
Thats an awesome portfolio but you bought at the wrong time boyo, now you need to wait.
>>
>>2281861
nice job anon, buy high sell low right?
>>
>>2281798
Shift has a big update coming this month. Will be yuuuge. Get in and hold
>>
>>2281861
You're fine, you have to learn to hang on for a goddamn minute
>>
>>2281798
>I WANT LAMBO
You will always be poor if your idea of more money is to spend more.
http://www.thomasjstanley.com/2012/01/drive-rich-or-be-rich/
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.