[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>apply for job >go to interview for position >guy who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: ah.png (226KB, 301x461px) Image search: [Google]
ah.png
226KB, 301x461px
>apply for job
>go to interview for position
>guy who was supposed to interview me isn't there so they have to they get this other guy to do it
>offered a trial shift; says they'll call me to tell me what day/time to come in
>don't receive the call at all, have to call them up and find out
>turns out it was the next morning
>trial shift meant to be ~1 hour lasts 4 hours, not even getting paid for it
>ask manager how it's going, he says i'm doing well
>get told they'll call me back with how it went that same night or the day after
>receive no call within that time
>have to call them up myself again to ask
>receptionist tells me she'll get them to call me back
>still haven't received a call a day later

are they playing some kind of mind game with me? is this some kind of test? are they just trying to get me to fuck off without actually saying anything to me?
>>
>>2280787
>trial shift

Are you a fuckin chef or something
>>
File: IMG_1888.png (59KB, 244x232px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1888.png
59KB, 244x232px
>>2280787
lmao they made you work for free

fucking cuck
>>
>>2280802
no I work behind a bar, I just thought this would be the best board to get an actual answer on this
>>
>>2280824

they made you work for free, likely during a busy hour when their star bull was outside prepping himself.
>>
>>2280824
Did you atleast get some free drinks?
>>
>>2280787
>not even getting paid for it
Are you stupid? Im not sure if its even legal. At least if you did some work you should be paid. Unless you literally just watched
>>
>>2280874
no I legally can demand to get paid for it as I working. The guy interviewing me said it wasn't even worth the effort putting people on the payroll for trial shifts and that if I got the job they'd pay me for the hours i'd put in during trial.
>>
>>2280787
You got had
>>
>>2280787
was hoping you'd mention you could trade cryptos and they cave you a job at goldman sachs
>>
>>2280886

just call again the next day keep calling until they say no
>>
Sounds like the business is a mess who cares little about HR law.

Call your local DOL and explain what happened. Provide evidence if you can. They need to get fucked, You are doing God's work.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.