/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thought it was the end of the dip and spent 1k on Ripple last

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: ripple.png (12KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ripple.png
12KB, 500x500px
Thought it was the end of the dip and spent 1k on Ripple last week, it has only gone down, should I just cut my losses and buy SIA?
Or will ripple finally make a comeback?
>>
look at the chart right now, anon.
>>
> Buy High
> Sell Low

If you get into SC right now, you stand the chance of losing even more. Get into something that isn't exploding at the moment, but is guaranteed to explode in the future.... Thats literally every other coin in the Top 20, fyi.
>>
That's the million dollar question. I don't think ripple will do much for a while, personally
>>
buy and hold long term
>>
>>2279162
> Buy HIGH
> Sell LOW
somebody has to do it so the rest of us can make money
>>
https://twitter.com/CryptoNewswire/status/871307886747541504

yeah XRP has a future
>>
Still holding my 18400sat bag.
Dumping all of it the moment it hits 12000sat.
I'm missing out of so many other coins that are mooning.
Fuck XRP so called 'future'.
>>
>>2280307
Yes, it has long term gains, but i am missing out on so many short term gains. Why wait a year to double my money when i can double it every week? fuck long term!
>>
>>2279162
"The cryptomarket is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient." - Warren Buffett
>>
>>2280307
Holding 66k and just bought some more for €0.25 a pop.
>>
>>2280337
This is why you partition your investments. I like to set aside 10% in each of my eight long term holds, and then take 20% for short term week-long gains, making an average of 20% weekly and reinvesting the new total into next week's move.

I'll have to rebalance soon, but it's compounding quite quickly, and I don't generally feel the FOMO because I always have some capital to throw around.
>>
File: stock-market-quotes02a-830x467.jpg (40KB, 830x467px) Image search: [Google]
stock-market-quotes02a-830x467.jpg
40KB, 830x467px
>>2280371
OMG you are right
>>
>>2279162
Are you stupid nigger. Hold this mother fucker. It's a top 5 coin for a reason and has institutional backing.

You have questionable timing though. I just got back in on it yesterday.
>>
>>2280337
I get how you feel, but thats also how people lose money and end up bagholding shitcoins. I believe in what Ripple does and I believe that I will also end up outperforming vast majority of daytraders just by holding.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.