[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Minereum's acting really volatile, but check out these tiny

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1488232257919.png (70KB, 776x507px) Image search: [Google]
1488232257919.png
70KB, 776x507px
Minereum's acting really volatile, but check out these tiny sell orders. Don't do any panic sells until they're gone.
>>
>>2276700

YES, we know not to sell.

NO, we didn't need this thread.

YES, you made this thread because you are a dumbass who bought this coin w/o having 100% confidence in its future, even though it has a bright future. That means you dont do you research and you buy coins on whims.

Anyone who is smart knows that the MNE chart is history repeating itself, massive pump followed by a dump to a new floor. This is called an upward trend.

Now you want to make a thread on biz thinking that some biz thread will make MNE pump yet again.

This is the weekend, weekends are never good in crypto. MNE is being added to a new exchange in a few days which probably started this pump off with a few gigantic buy orders from people who plan to hold for the longterm, then it was followed up by a lot of small buy orders from moonchildren who only buy pumping coins. The moon childrens <5 minute attention span just shifted and they are selling. They will be buying back at a higher price once the MNE pump to 15 dollars next.

Bottom line, MNE doesnt need your shill thread and you should delete it. However instead of deleting it, you will undoubtedly double-down on your bad decision by replying to me with an iteration of one of the many choices for an edgy reply. That is all.
>>
>>2277062

P much what this fag just said.

Markets go up and down and mne was at $6 like 2 days ago it's at $9 now and you are already making it dumb threat on Biz about it. Delete this and kill yourself. All the smart people know that this is nothing to worry about.
>>
>>2277086
But will it moon again?
I bought in at $7,8
>>
>>2277237

Can you just kill yourself. Op delete this as previously suggested by others, and never do this again.

If you do not know how to delete a thread simply click the checkbox next to your post and click delete at the bottom of the page.
>>
File: 1488232257919.png (8KB, 560x216px) Image search: [Google]
1488232257919.png
8KB, 560x216px
>>2277271
Ha I have bad news for you mate, just learn to ignore and move on like you can with your mne.
>>
>>2277062
>>2277086
>>2277271
Delete what? OMFG, this type of ppl makes me sick.

MAN UP FAGGOTS.

AND WHATEVER GONNA HAPPEN WITH YOUR MNE...JUST LET IT HAPPEN.
>>
>>2277363
OP we need ppl like you.

Next time you make a thread don't let these fuckers convince you to delete it. What are you?

A beta male?
>>
I dont understand.

Ppl want the Chinese in; good for business.

A simple thread on this shit and it is the end of the world?
Why would deleting this be good for a rising gem like mne?
>>
>>2277765
people are afraid moon fags or the like will hop on and try to shill this one and make it more unstable when it's trucking along just fine. the thing is that most pnd'rs are too scared to throw money at something this expensive.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.