[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many of you actually "care" about what these coins

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1496335227036.png (13KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1496335227036.png
13KB, 225x225px
How many of you actually "care" about what these coins accomplish? As in their technology that they offer or what crypto should accomplish in the future. How many of you are in here just for the money?
>>
i have to admit some coins like golem have great ideas but yes i just want the money
>>
>>2275645
The board is called Business & Finance for a reason
>>
File: mio money.jpg (2MB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
mio money.jpg
2MB, 1536x2048px
The only thing that concerns me is whether or not I can make a profit. Never let your emotions or ideals interfere with your investment decisions.
>>
>>2275645
Wtf dude...

So is your job to actually care about your investmens or make money? Just follow the whales, they know what they are doing.
>>
File: Komodo.png (194KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Komodo.png
194KB, 2000x1000px
I buy and hold coins that I think actually do something innovative and useful but that doesn't stop me also buying complete shitcoins if I see large acquisitions on them.
>>
>>2275645
While my priority first and foremost is to make money, I actually care about Digibyte.

I've loved vidya all my life, and hate the microtransaction DLC-ridden land it's turned into. If DGB takes off, and I mean, actually takes off, devs can enable ways to earn DGB just by playing the games.

It might not completely eliminate DLC, but it would bring games closer to the point where you have the option to just play and unlock shit.

Plus, the idea of games having their own currency is just fucking cool.
>>
>>2275645
Just here for the money. Don't give a shit about the tech.
>>
>invest in coins backed by good tech
>trade PnD shitcoins
>>
>>2275645
Yeah I love some of the concepts, but that's why I was here before these greedy little faggots.
>>
>>2275759
this
I mainly invest in coins I believe in the future, but every once in awhile comes a layup pump and dump where you can make some quick gains. I usually sell these earlier rather than later (missing out on some gains) but I don't want to be bagholding shitcoins like moon, music, vox, etc.
>>
>>2275645
Stuff like ETH, STRAT and GNT is an awesome idea and I'm actually interested to see where this innovation can go. Best part is i can make big bucks supporting this shit to
>>
>>2275645

I don't give a shit in the slightest except inasmuch as "what it does" may increase or decrease it's odds of becoming profitable
>>
The day before I analyzed redditcoin I bought 100k and it pumped double its price. It is quality technology.
>>
All I care about is profit. Fuck the future.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.