[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The last major crash of BTC was entirely due to the DSA on Mtgox

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: disabled elderly.jpg (54KB, 930x523px) Image search: [Google]
disabled elderly.jpg
54KB, 930x523px
The last major crash of BTC was entirely due to the DSA on Mtgox exchange. People pulled out due to the vulnerabilities of BTC being highlighted. What's to stop it this time? If nothing can be identified, I can only see it continuing to climb as normies invest. Older traders are taking heavy interest. Even if it crashes, will you be worried? I think I'll double down. If it proves stable, I say we jack the ask price of our alt cryptos way the fuck up.
>>
Don't be fooled by anyone who says it's not going to crash again, there is a bubble and the bubble is exactly what you said, normie investors and hype behind it. The price of the stock keeps going over the actual value of the coin, and it's going to keep crashing periodically, it's inevitable.

I don't think anyone sees any reason for a major crash to happen anytime soon though, all of the normie investor bubbles will be a few hundred dollars that stablizes within weeks, there's literally no legitimate reason it wont hit 10k over time. Any small crashes or any bubbles are minor and are inevitable with the hype it's getting, but the real value of the coin is going to go up over time 100%

The only real legitimate threat I could see to the coin is if some bigwig like soros came in and did currency manipulation in the future.
>>
>>2271437
I've been wondering if that's already started, to be honest. I figure that if those with $$ begin buying it all up and strangling it, we'll be in the same boat. They'll just drive it down somehow. Do you see a crash within the next few weeks? I've been following BTC since I was 14, but never came up with any money to invest. I was a nihilistic faggot after it crashed and didnt bother. Don't want to be left behind for a 3rd time, so I've invested around $800 in altcoins that I have faith in for the future. I definitely see a crash, and I'd love to get out beforehand so that I can at least have more buying power.
>>
>>2271551
I do see a crash coming but i'm no expert, i'm just some guy on 4chan. I feel like the price of the coin is shooting up faster then the actual value of the coin, I don't see any feasible way the real value of the coin (real longterm capital) can be going up 50-100 USD a day. It's obvious that all this news coverage is shooting the price up because normie investors, but that being said I can't see a crash being being more then a few hundred dollars, and most major analysts have the bubble bursting at 3k.

If you want more buying power i'd probably sell out at ~2900 and wait.

But me personally I'm planning on holding it long term (1-2 years) so any crash doesn't bother me because I know the price is inevitably going up over time. I make most of my profit off daytrading altcoins, I don't really have much of a stake in anything other then holding BTC longterm
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.