[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you holding Wings yet? What's hot right

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: wings.png (47KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
wings.png
47KB, 200x200px
Why aren't you holding Wings yet? What's hot right now? ICOs. Everyone wants to create an ICO. Scammers, visionaries, idiots with ideas. What's the common denominator? They need to create an ICO coin or contract. Wings makes that easy. This allows you to profit from the ICO gold rush itself, rather than trying to picker winners and losers like a cuck.

There is literally no chance this thing doesn't succeed. And if you're holding tons of Ether like anyone who isn't a fucking idiot is, Wings also provides a hedge against the rise of Rootstock. So what are you waiting for? Get in it.
>>
Because the idea behind wings is actually fully retarded.

The only reason why it's grown is because crypto is in a bubble.

Prove me wrong.
>>
yeah it's a good one
>>
why not use something like Bancor, Waves or even Aragon?
>>
Yeah I own some because it will probably go up, but what does Wings actually do?
BAT ico raised $35 million in 30 seconds. If I own Waves does this make me money somehow? Still dont fully understand the platform.
>>
>>2269162
>Because the idea behind wings is actually fully retarded.
No. You are literally selling shovels to idiots during the gold rush.

Everyone and their mom wants to get in on an ICO so they can hit it big and Wings provides the platform to do that.

Look at this site:
https://www.icoalert.com/

Look at how fucking stupid 80% of those ICO ideas are. ICOs are literally the shitcoins of 2017. And this will only get worse. More and more ICOs will come and more and more people will want to make their own. Or it can get better, if you're holding WINGS.

So don't be a fucking cuck and buy in right now.
>>
*If I own Wings does this make me money somehow?
>>
>>2269188
This is literally going to be on "Famous Things They Said Before They Got Their Lambos."
>>
>>2269154
Bancor will do this better and more
>>
>>2269203
Bancor is a protocol not an ico platform and they're following Wings on twitter, so they might cooperate in future
>>
A few reasons. Waves runs on its own blockchain, which means it has no network effect. Wings runs on Ethereum or Rootstock, which automatically gives it a powerful network, and is where anyone who is anyone is doing their ICO these days. When was the last ICO anyone gave a shit about on Waves? Never. Ethereum is capturing all the best ICOs now.

As for Aragon, Aragon is a great investment as well. I recommend it. I'm already exposed to it via holding some Iconomi, though.

And finally Bancor looks great, but you can't buy it yet. As with all things in Crypto, they may or may not make it out of beta. When their ICO happens, if their ICO happens, I will certainly be buying in. Until that time, i'm keeping that money in Wings.
>>
>>2269154
ICO's are using Ethereum you faggot
>>
>>2270821

Wings is built on Ethereum, faggot. Wings makes it easy to put your ICO on Ethereum.
>>
Lol this thing is legit blasting off right now. Seriously, go look at the chart on Bittrex. You guys are missing out. You think Stratis and DGB are going up another 10? Fuck no. Wings, on the other hand, is just getting started.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.