[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Listen, you did not. Iron hands, one must have. Weak hands are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Listen, you did not. Iron hands, one must have. Weak hands are the path to the dark side.
>>
>>2268893
This guy is a faggot

He advocated selling ETH for ETC

Meme advice
>>
there's literally nothing wrong with the dark side you cuck
>>
>>2268926
>he doesn't realize etc is still in accumulation phase
>>
>>2268926
I'd say its pretty good advice, Ethereum Classic is the original fork and could be used as a store of value for longterm

Whereas Ethereum is a digital fuel, so it will eventually correct to allign with its use, after the memewagon stops
>>
>>2268926
the accumulation thing though is interesting
thanks sempai
>>
He is about to raise the cost for his slack subscription to 1BTC per month. He currently has like 1k people in his slack. He gonna be very rich.
>>
>>2268958
Ethereum Classic is a great idea in principle, but everyone behind it (community and devs) is so damn angsty about ETH they solely define themselves as "not ETH" rather than their own value proposition. This is not encouraging. You can't build something nor convince your product is the best by whining about someone more successful.
>>
>>2269005
That kind of defines the coin, honestly. Calling it "Etherium Classic" instead of ANYTHING else shows that.
>>
File: bean.gif (3MB, 438x259px) Image search: [Google]
bean.gif
3MB, 438x259px
>>2268893
wait so what your saying is

buy LOW..

sell HIGH?
>>
Anyone here member of his inner circle?
>>
>>2269070
>200 bitcoin entry fee
doubtful
>>
>>2269167
0.1 BTC entry fee*
>>
>>2268893
>buy early and low
wow what genius advice.
>>
>>2269177
ah i was thinking of someone else
>>
SEC is the next coin to start collecting... still very early
>>
Inner circle member here.

You're going to witness a merging of /x/ and /biz/

All of that tinfoil hat esoteric wisdom you've probably been shitting on this whole time is going to manifest in the New Age.

Repent now non believers, find the light and equip your minds with it. It's going to be a bumpy ride.
>>
>>2269177
That's actually pretty cheap if you had a fair amount to invest and are too lazy to chart shit and research yourself.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.