[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm about to sell all my ETH and put it into DGB when it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1492229095609.gif (461KB, 460x347px) Image search: [Google]
1492229095609.gif
461KB, 460x347px
I'm about to sell all my ETH and put it into DGB when it dips. Pls tell me this is a bad idea.
>>
>>2268752
Why the fuck do you think it's going to dip when all this hype is in the run up to June 9th? And after June 9th is probably going to be a worthless coin.
>>
>>2268752
do it faggot
>>
>>2268752
you should probably do it now
>>
What's happening on June 9th?
>>
>when it dips
Go in now. It's too steady at this price, I doubt it'll go below 1800 again.
>>
>>2268795
Integration of a minigame Minecraft server, devs are hosting some server on Minecraft where they are giving DGB away for free by playing minigames and such.

>>2268806
I dunno, this seems weird to me. Its been growing exponentially since 2 nights ago, literally Thursday night it was at 900 sats and now its boomed to almost 2000. I feel like this could be a pump and dump with a possible dip back to around 1200 - 1300 but we'll see.
>>
>>2268762
people said the exact same thing about XRP and the consensus
>>
Sell low
Buy high
>>
>>2268821
Have a little holding just in case, then buy more depending on where it goes.
>>
>>2268821
>Integration of a minigame Minecraft server, devs are hosting some server on Minecraft where they are giving DGB away for free by playing minigames and such.
Thats june 10. and a pretty minor thing
June 9 is the reason for the hype
>>
>>2268875
so what happens on the June 9 fucking tell me nigga
>>
Sell when you're high, Buy when you feel low.
>>
>>2268752
Do the opposite

Sell DGB and buy the current ETH dip
>>
>>2268839
But XRP did fall a bunch after consensus, anon
>>
>>2268911
>buy at 420
>>
>>2268901
This meme coin will be presented to nerds and speculants on citi tech event
>>
>>2268917
Consensus wasn't really a massive win for XRP itself, i think the dip was pretty much in line with how it was talked about. General takeaway just seemed to be don't expect anything huge from this anytime soon.
>>
>>2268917
yeah that was the point

I really doubt DGB what people think it will, all the way up to june 9th
>>
File: 1469734737959.jpg (197KB, 1242x1223px)
1469734737959.jpg
197KB, 1242x1223px
>>2268752
sold one of my eth for DGB and a few other shit coins on poloniex.
Bought 4 more eth through coinbase.
>mfw the shit coins are all doubling in value.
Eth is a little low but this is the refueling period and I expect the rocket to take off again with the metropolis release that's sounding like a fall release. You're an idiot if you don't hold your coins long term.
>>
>>2269185
>eth is a little low

are you fucking retarded?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.